Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Are you here all advent?

Are you Sean Connery ?

VB

Looks a bit empty. Are they having a ā€˜not sourced from within the EUā€™ week?

1 Like

I think heā€™s going on holiday, but donā€™t tell anyone heā€™s not making a big deal out of it

Yep, the panetonne came from Barrow.

2 Likes

I think the panettone is all touch of clothsā€™ doing

Siemens fridge freezer can have one, 7 years old and call out of Ā£100 + parts + vat puts it into may as well buy another.

Will see if a so called cheap brand will last any longer in the cooling stakesā€¦

Check its not one of those that decide in the middle of the night that what it wanted to be was a BBQ

2 Likes

The cunts that sold me a set of new roof bars for my Merc C class estate claiming that they are for this model when the fucking rail grips donā€™t fit and the bolts strip the screw holes. Oh well, off to Halfords on Wednesday.

James Henderson of Bell Pottinger can have one for services to racism and generally being a shit.

1 Like

Heā€™s certainly had quite a big CP - heā€™s had to resign. The feeling is that the Company might not survive.

To say the Company has had a dodgy client base is an understatement.

2 Likes

16 years is nowhere near enough for this cunt. Hope he gets what he deserves when insideā€¦

WTF, 16 years for what he did is nothing, that should be an IPP sentence.

1 Like

He should be fed to the parents of the poor kids he abused. That would be interesting!

21 posts were split to a new topic: Old squaddiesā€™ reminiscences

In the cockpunch thread?

Question asked question answered

He was a combat powerman

16 months. 16 fucking months!! The cunt will be out in 8. When will the courts start handing down proper sentences for these people?

Did you see the first episode of Back? Youā€™d pull the lever :stuck_out_tongue: