Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Really? I haven’t actually offered an opinion on him. I’d admit to being dubious that he actually resembles the image that gets presented & despite fine words I don’t think he practises anything like the altruism that someone like Bill Gates appears to. I suppose I still need to be convinced that he really is more than a skilled salesman.

1 Like

(i) Anybody who is making millions out of part privatising the NHS is a cunt.
(ii) Have you been on a Virgin train.
(iii) Yep, I have an agenda. Yours seems to be either trolling :confused: or some weird Branson bromance. :scream:

5 Likes

Me.

Rocked up at the golf club at 3 pm for a half three tee off for the comp that I qualified for last week.

Straight to my locker with a spring in my step …last competition of the season (as will be on holiday next week), this comp WILL be mine… oh yes.

Opens locker. No clubs. Only gone and left them in the boot of my wifes car from a practice session earlier in the week and clean forgot about the bastids.

Bobbins.

Still, was able to drink many pints of Deuchars with some of the chaps and complain about the committee… and secured a boiler job on my return from holibobs.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t anyone lend (borrow ? share ?) you a few ? If you’d been in the work van I’d have thought you could have bent and soldered something makeshift out of a few feet of 22mm copper tube and some Yorkshire fittings, surely. Or have I missed something ?

VB

I bet he could have pretended to be interested in upgrading to whatever the best brand in the pro shop is, and they’d have lent him their demo set…

He was worried about losing and subconsciously left them on purpose.

2 Likes

Aaaaaah …

VB

1 Like

A hefty and undiluted ‘Yer Maw!’ to the above comments.

Graeme, you as someone who is used to dealing with precision, should know that one cannot just ‘rock up and whittle’ something out of some 22mm or inch pipe. That would be akin to you forgetting the bulb to your ‘fancy Dan’ laser and someone pitching up with a 40watt incandescent bayonet fitting from their Nans’ bedside light. A complete nonsense.

And Rob442 you can just fuck all the way off. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here you go

VB

1 Like

I’ll hand crank you to the foot of our stairs my lad.

Colin Murray can have one for being Colin Murray. He is currently ruining the already shit Championship highlights package on 5.

2 Likes

kenneth

4 Likes

He is indeed a cunt

1 Like

You definitely get a cockpunch for the use of the word ‘holibobs’ and I am pretty sure that ‘Bobbins’ would get you another one

5 Likes

That merits a hearty cockpunch too.

2 Likes

This.

No problem at all with people making / owning a HUGE amount of money, provided it is transparent and all dues are paid.

Enough said.

1 Like

These fucking weasels in the face of Hurricane Irma need one.

“But the Foreign and Commonwealth Office has said its ability to provide assistance to British citizens may be “extremely limited” and advised those affected to make their own contingency plans.”

America could do it when evacuating their citizens from Barbuda so why can’t we?

Oh wait. Those American cunts left ours to fend for themselves even though there were seats available.

Massive cockpunch to the fucking fannies that run our cuntries.

Why should the FCO be any different from the rest of government ? The policy is to take a bit less tax and to do a very great deal less in every respect in return for it. That’s the whole point of small government, surely ?

VB

1 Like

And what loon would visit that part of the world in hurricane season anyway.

Bit like going to Dubai in July/August with no regard to the temperature.

Did Hurricane Irma suck your brains out?

Sorry, is that me or Ziggy ?

VB