Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Both now I’ve re-read your reply.

Ooh, a right charmer :rolling_eyes:

2 Likes

Cockpunch to all those bands who can’t label records with Side 1 (or A) etc.
it isn’t artistic it is a pain in the arse,
Holding records up to the light to try and see if there is a clue in the scratchings in the runout pisses me off intensely.

Stop it.

9 Likes

Just download it Granddad. :slight_smile:

He may be getting older, he’s not deaf

3 Likes

In that case the answer to your question is no. Despite his name I’m pretty sure Ziggy is nowhere near the Caribbean, and nor am I, so Irma isn’t affecting either of us much (I’m a bit surprised I had to explain that though).

VB

No, Irma cunt as you very well know. lol.

I am sitting here on Bryher experiencing a gentle breeze for the moment.

Aaah, so neither of you have brains to be sucked out.

Gotcha. lol.

Best wishes

Ian.

Yes. That’s exactly the sort of thing I’d accuse the smartest person on here bar none

2 Likes

I confess you’ve lost me. I think we still agree that the FCO are useless though. Sadly, as someone once said, “The job of the foreign office is not to do things, it is to explain why nothing can be done”.

VB

1 Like

Are you back on the sauce Ian?

1 Like

CP to people who use LOL in replies or come to think of it anywhere.

4 Likes

Never left it JB. Tried to a lot of times but shit happens.

LOL.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21617737_10154760428607026_5122799320108081698_n.jpg?oh=44ee8ad6e42f8f9b9174233519bd5a80&oe=5A17A179

10 Likes

Fucking landing page.

4 Likes

Can we deploy Jim to produce a crosswind so they can be diverted?

2 Likes

Massive cockpunch to Last Night Of The Proms and all involved in it.
It’s like The Establishment At Play; "we’re all having such fun - look I’ve got on a floppy sailor’s hat and he’s got on a boater! Such jolly japes, but at least we’re all wearing ties - there are standards you know! And now they’re playing ‘Rule Britannia’ - it fair brings a tear to my eye. Reminds me of The Raj. Bit worried about those EU flags though - since when did they let Johnny Foreigner in?"
Either way, tis a gathering of fuckwits who’d put up a “you don’t have to be mad to work here, but it helps” sign, and the rest are complete and unadulterated cunts.
And no, I didn’t watch it. I Just Know.

5 Likes

I used to love the Last Night. I’d buy tickets for ten Proms plus the last night, flog the last night ones on eBay and that would pay for all the others. Free Promming!

1 Like