Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

They rot your teeth (badly) and are also putrid.

In the section for comments about line manager:

“This man is depriving a village of its idiot”

I suggest you spend the entire remaining 16 days on it. Write reams and reams, using the smallest font allowed or, even better if possible, tiny spidery handwriting in pale ink.

VB

2 Likes

All you need for your career review is ‘meh’. Write it as many times as makes you feel good.

give it to him on a killer USB stick

Cockpunch to me for hoping that Jon would delete AA again when closing the lounge.

7 Likes

But it would have been awesome, eh?

1 Like

And one for Samsung too.

I am now the proud owner of a shiny £600 brick, and I can’t find the receipt.

May they shrivel up and drop off, you twats.

And Google too.

£700 for the new Pixel phone?

You can fuck the fuck off as well. But not before I’ve punched you in the cock.

I’ve ordered a Wileyfox Swift 2 for delivery this evening (the joys of living in London). It may be shit, but at least it’s cheap shit.

They have finally sussed out how to compete with Apple.

1 Like

And now the wifelet has found the page with the correct Vulcan nerve pinch to bring it back to life. Clearly my google-fu is lacking.

So now I’ve bought a useless phone. The day just gets better and better.

1 Like

Oneplus 3T would be a good alternative.

Agreed. The office seems split down the middle between Wileyfox and Oneplus. My main criterion was getting something today. Without any phone at all I’m a bit dead. Particularly in the middle of a job search.

1 Like

Glad you got the other phone going again. At least you can return the new phone under your distance selling rights.

I just bought Pixel, I’m very happy with it. Fit a decent deal with F&F and some up front promotional discount.

Thanks. I’ll probably just keep it as a “stunt phone”, or for the next time my niece junks hers down the toilet (no, really, I think she’s at an awkward age :grin:).

Cockpunch to those who scoff Horace’s elegant confections.

The mannequin craze, it’s not a craze, it’s just for twats. Fuck off with it.

4 Likes

Never heard of it (thankfully by the sounds of it!)

I’ve been doing the annual round of telephone calls to have my renewal quotes reduced to the same as they offer a new customer. Every year, every supplier and they wonder why they have increased call volumes around the end of each month.

1 Like