Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I hear she went down on him the other night…:grinning:

8 Likes

some airlines are shite with that kind of thing. I once left my mobile phone on a plane after a flight on FAT airlines in Taiwan. One phone call, and a few hours later my phone was reunited with me, via a taxi, delivered in FAT airlines sick bag at my hotel, at no charge to me.

Seems like someone is making a profit out of it to me. Easyjet are a bunch of cunts. Althiough they don’t appear to be as cunty as Ryanair. They probably are though. Anyhow…

Wives that set a random subset of the clocks in the house, to a time about two to five minutes of the correct time.

7 Likes

She knows exactly which buttons to push. :grinning:

4 Likes

My local BMW dealer had a salesman jailed for 5 years for duplicating keys on the cars he sold and then stealing them back.

LOL.

What a moron!

Honda: cars that work for people that don’t.

1 Like

Over the past 39 years of blissful marriage Janbald has insisted the bedroom digital alarm clock needs to be set at variable amounts fast for some reason she has never felt the need to explain.

I call it BBT - Baldwin Bedroom Time.

To the bed company who I have waited in for and have just delivered the wrong fucking bed, well done dipshits. Now apparently I have to wait in later in the week for a new bed… In the meantime I have a bed in bits.

Fuck Hallow’een all the way to Grimsby followed by general Trick or Treat cuntery.

Sitting here in the pitch dark to avoid urchins. Wife back at 7 then she can asnswer the door.

Hateing it.

3 Likes

Hating

3 Likes
1 Like

Tell them to fuck off and come back when it’s Halloween

1 Like

I’ve been informed by owners of sprogladites that they only visit houses that have halloween shite on display these days.

1 Like
6 Likes

It’ll be worse on Halloween night.

Why not open the door and do a song from The Mikado,a willing audience,and practice.

2 Likes