Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

that looks like his eyebrow has come down for a drink

3 Likes

ā€¦and the ā€œ1990s Pedo Teacherā€ looks is complete. :+1:

4 Likes

is he wearing beige Farah slacks?

implied slacks

Cancer can have yet another one.

Just visited a friend of 40 years and my sonā€™s godmother. Diagnosed with bowel cancer yesterday. Operation in 2 weeks to get the recovery started.

2 Likes

David Icke, on the basis of being a total cock, holocaust denier and anti-Semite can have one. Obviously he is a lunatic so proper care would be preferable, but given the state of care in the community, a swift and severe steel-toed size 15 to the sac will have to suffice. Fucking imbecileā€¦

Fuck ā€˜Christmas Marketsā€™ all the way to fuck then back again with a festive Get tae fuck with your cinnamon flavoured, rank smelling and overpriced nic-nackery.

Also, awaiting the yearly inevitability of the first Winter Wonderland clusterfuck. Why do people never learn?

Some chancing cunt with a couple of tents, access to a field and a tin of fake snowā€¦ and still they line up paying money year after fucking year.

When exactly did this become a thing?

Ho ho ho ā€¦ ya fuckinā€™ pricks.

12 Likes

And fuck this song.

When climate change meant we stopped getting the real thing ?

VB

People who agree a price for a used piece of hifi, ask you to completely re-arrange your weekend so they can collecting the middle of a Saturday because they simply canā€™t wait, then arrive and tell you they canā€™t afford it but want to take it anyway to see what it sounds like in their system.

11 Likes

Hope you told him to fuck right off.

1 Like

I calmly informed him that Iā€™d just made a special trip to the lockup to collect it and that if he didnt have the money it was going back in the box. He then asked me about my own system and seemed to be wanting some kind of demonstration. I suggested I was busy and he should leave.

9 Likes

A double inconvenience as you probably woke up the gimp as well.

3 Likes

Well played. No doubt youā€™ll be traduced on tā€™interwebs for such reasonable behaviour.

Hope you made him a bacon sandwich and a mug of tea.

I had a couple of cases like that, Iā€™m sure I got trashed on tā€™internet etc because of it. So you get my upmost sympathiesā€¦

What some people donā€™t realise, is theyā€™re not actually a customer until theyā€™ve bought and paid for somethingā€¦:roll_eyes:

Unfortunately it seems to be the way these days. Utter bell ends that have absolutely no consideration for others.

Blinkered cunts with a complete lack of self awareness are all pervasive. Hope you gave short shrift to the fucker.

2 Likes

Amazed that someone could do that,iā€™d feel bad enough not being able to buy it as agreed,let alone having the front to ask to borrow it.

1 Like

Next heā€™ll ask for a 40% discount

Working with customers every day, there is nothing that surprises me. This is simply another example of this generationā€™s belief that ā€œbuyer is allā€. According to them; they buy stuff, this makes them important, therefore ā€œtheyā€ rule the roost. Even when they are wrong, they are right.

I blame Harry Gordon Selfridge.