Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Morrissey would find this ok. The cunt.

1 Like

I think that there are many who have sexual fantasies involving children that are deeply disturbed by them, and some have asked to be chemically castrated to ensure that they do not act upon them.

It’s not the thoughts that cause harm, it’s the deeds. What makes us human is the ability to understand our thoughts and change our actions based upon a reasonable value system.

3 Likes

Don’t, whatever you do, ever look at local newspaper’s court round-ups - the numbers being prosecuted for making/possessing are staggering. I’m not convinced just treating it as a crime is enough, clearly these people are mentally ill, and that being the case it should be diagnosable at some earlier point in their lives, hopefully before they can do harm to anyone.

1 Like

What did these fuckers do before the interweb?

Dad had to do jury service for a particularly gnarly child abuse case which involved all manner of obscure and evil things, none of which took place on the internet, all aunts/uncles/parents and kids, all of the same family, in their homes. Horrifying.

Quite true. This is one of the subjects I struggle not to write flounce-esque type posts. Other difficult subjects I can usually sit for an hour and then make a better worded contribution to the conversation.

Thankfully we are in a day and age where mental health is taken more seriously. I’ll try and take some comfort from the fact that whilst we’re also in the day and age where creation and distribution of this sinister content is easy, it’s made catching a few of these predators quite easy as well.

They read the Marquis de Sade (the ones who could read). The internet gives access to this nauseating stuff to a great deal more people these days. As well as dealing with the providers and their customers I suspect that in years to come we will get better at strangling the supply chain on the internet too.

VB

The scary thing for me is, there’ll be plenty of clever people who will just develop another mechanism for sharing their warez anonymously*.

Geurgh.

*for the most part.

Sadly, I think this will be true

Right, mobile phone manufacturers that use the aspect ratio “18:9” can have one. Presumably “2:1” is a bit prosaic, doesn’t sound techie enough? Fuck off with a punch to the fingerprint reader.

2 Likes

PIE

Feck. I forgot about that stinking mob of gobshites

Pretty amazing that they got away with such a publicly visible presence of any sort back than. Brazenly evil fuckers trying to gain acceptance.

I can’t remember much about it tbh. Just remember it existed.

Yeah me too. I vaguely remember news pieces on the TV & in the papers.

Fucking “black friday” emails.

4 Likes

End of

4 Likes

Preemptive one to Samsung and EE. Phone is in for repairs as it is overheating near the battery terminals. EE say that a bit of screen delamination voids the warranty.

Er, not if the fault is unconnected it doesn’t. You say it does, consumer law says it doesn’t.

…Until it looks like a fisted moussaka

Black Friday, but more importantly Black Friday cunts. The place is awash with cuntery of the first water, can’t get close to Greggs for my elevenses.

In-laws. Lovely, lovely people but if they mention that they want a new remote controlled gas fire I will fucking swing. Fuck off with your inefficient space heating, I’ll do it when I have time. Like I said last month.

5 Likes

you need a holiday. :grin:

1 Like