Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

2 Likes

Order a Cortado. Itā€™s the only way to get around it.

Itā€™s just Costa that fuck it up. Everywhere else gets it right.

If only there was a thread for discussing coffee.

7 Likes

Multiple nomination time, although thematically related:

1. Massive cockpunch to anybody stupid enough to buy coffee from Costa, Nero, Starbucks or similar.

2. Uppercut to the bollocks for being surprised that you got shit coffee from them.

3. A follow-up assault on the lower abdominal area with a hammer for fucking complaining about getting shit coffee from these tax dodging purveyors of mediocrity.

8 Likes

F U C K
O F F

No they donā€™t. Nero and Starbucks are shite too.

It is OK, it is Costa, so it is not coffee.

Who? Me?

Yeah, heā€™s in a shitting cinema. So whereā€™s he supposed to go for his artisan hipster brew when the only alternative is something blue called ā€˜Gatoradeā€™?

4 Likes

Buying chain coffee in a cinema and whinging about it being shite is even sillier. You know everything in there is either overpriced or shite or both. Oh, and it wasnā€™t just Adam posting about coffee, so you can do one too. :grin:

This is a thread for moaning about things, not moaning about the people moaning about things, so drink a gallon of bleach.

2 Likes

Fucking new towels. Ooh theyā€™re so soft, but they DONā€™T BLOODY DRY YOU OFF. What is the point of being lovely and silky soft if you fail to achieve your basic purpose of existence? Fuck them, and fuck John Lewis generally.

A shite hot drink invented by strayan cunts :+1:

4 Likes

Try washing them first to remove the chemicals used in manufacturing, then theyā€™ll be fine.

1 Like

Been washed several times already. They need fucking boiling for a few hours, roughen them up.

Canā€™t he just smuggle some heroin dissolved in gin in, like normal people?

3 Likes

Should get some downers, the steroids are really kicking in so I bloody own this thread. Now Iā€™ve got two kids to look after all night, so itā€™ll have to be just gin.

3 Likes

[mumsnet] Donā€™t put fabric conditioner in when washing towels. This includes tabs that have it in. Wash at high temperatures.[/mumsnet]

Sadly I knew this as well . . . I feel your pain :cry:

1 Like

The Hugo Boss towels I bought recently in Costco are great, much better than those John Lewis crap ones and Ā£20 a pop for a large towel.