Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

So Cheshire it hurts

11 Likes

I’m trying to think of a way to tell this to Claire, and I haven’t worked one out yet.

1 Like

Just like your fucking foo, you’re now imagining that branded towels feel better :joy:. You plum.

4 Likes

People that wait in the street for hours to see the royal family can all have a knee to the groin.

2 Likes

Just 'cos you don’t have Hugo Boss, na naa na na na :mega:

1 Like

Say wotchoo like about Tuffbob and his gay-bathhouse towels, but dontchoo diss muh Foo, bitch! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0210/4540/products/brainbox_candy_cards151_1024x1024.png?v=1456179919

2 Likes

_SS500

2 Likes

Towels are so plebeian. One has Japanese virgins dab the water from ones body with their long, silky hair.

As long as they haven’t used conditioner!

3 Likes

a set for every day

https://www.amara.com/products/flora-jacquard-towel-set-of-5?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&amss=3fw&pdg=pla-32869731849:kwd-32869731849:cmp-226784790:adg-17709113550:crv-98512513950:pos-1o4:pid-122591&gclid=Cj0KCQiAmITRBRCSARIsAEOZmr7buuu0-56Kx7UajDIIaSetL0_-avCrezKrvBkn8MszpGCpB6NxRHUaAuELEALw_wcB

Fuck ÂŁ600 towels

1 Like

What about shoes?

3 Likes

NEVER use a towel to clean your shoes (unless you’re in a hotel)

5 Likes

To my daughters dog Zach, who threw up his breakfast this morning and I have just discovered it on the upstairs landing carpet. 3/4 of an hour later of using all cleaning products known to man and it’s nearly clean. Fucking dog, ran off this morning on it’s walk too.

3 Likes

Dealing with humans is bad enough, why complicate your life?

On average, dogs suck a fair bit less than humans, frequently better company, too.

2 Likes

I find that Hugo Boss towels excel when clearing up dog vomit.

Hugo Boss, purveyors of the finest clothing to fascist regimes since the 1930’s.

7 Likes

A John Wayne stun duster to my office landlord for turning the heating off

Would you buy a second-hand painting from this man?

Sir Angus Gross(f)art, who compared the treatment of former RBS Chief Sir Fred Goodwin to ‘shades of Kristallnacht.’

And brought the Bannonburger to this meeting at Gleneagles.

A knackering of the nads to all of their kind.

1 Like