Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I used to work there when it was C&W but I’m astounded how badly Vodacrap have managed to screw them up.

Vodaphone were country and western? :thinking:

1 Like

Pretty much (except they’re Vodafone with an f - the marketing dept hates it when you imply they have anything to do with phonecalls). Rumour has it that the founder and first CEO - Gerry Whent, “a huge fan of horse-racing” Gerry Whent - Wikipedia based the company out west in Newbury because of easy access to the gee-gees, both at the race course and the surrounding hinterland.

VB

1 Like

She’s doing a better job of stopping Brexit than that useless twunt Corbyn.

2 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes
1 Like

It would please them both equally.

You daft bugger I think it’s code for ’ some cunt from Preston '. :grin:

1 Like

Down here it’s “…from Weston”

Mighty punch to bollocks of the railways - a few broken wires leads to all trains cancelled…

Were stuck at Finsbury Park, had to get the tube to cockfosters then a cost a fortune taxi go get home.

An one hour journey turns into 2.5 hours…

Jerusalem is Israel’s capital - Trump - BBC News

How low can this cunt stoop, not only is he the worlds biggest talking bag of orange puss seems he is a fucking limbo champ as well. Punch? Sliced off and stuffed down his throat

Every single cunt on the planet basically said don’t do it.

So he does it.

Nah, one cunt, namely Israel, said do it. :slight_smile:

Perhaps surprisingly the US Congress actually passed an act in 1995 saying do it. It’s still on the statute book. Every president since then has refused to do it using a ‘presidential waiver’ on the grounds of national security. These only last for 6 months so the president has had to renew his waiver every 6 months since 1995. Trump will be the first one not to renew it next time around (he’s renewed it this time as they aren’t ready to move immediately). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_Embassy_Act.

Still doesn’t make it a good idea though.

VB

1 Like

One in the nuts for people who can’t be arsed to set the AAAC tag to their AAAC entry. It’s not that fucking difficult and it makes finding your choices so much easier,

Whatever causes AA to go offline for a few minutes whilst I am stranded here at Dublin airport…just fell into a vortex of dreary anodyne hand wringing on pfm regarding FTFY :sleeping:

I used to be able to fix that sort of shite, and did most weeks.

fucking veggies will try anything to say there is more in their packet

Professional under achievers :+1:

I’ve never met a vegetarian that eats that shit