Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Ten times. For. Fucks. SAKE!

3 Likes

That’s some nasty plastic £2.99 from Wilko’s they’ve got going on there.

It’s probably yours and I’ve just mortally insulted you.

Sorry about that.

Well, not really actually.

4 Likes

Why not raise it by shortening the chain using a mole grip? I realise that plumbers aren’t that quick on the uptake, but after the first two times, perhaps a bit of thought?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

1 Like

Can you straighten those pictures up inbetween whacking your head

5 Likes

just get down on all fours, and crawl around doggy style

2 Likes

Sometimes, I :heart: you people.

Creased-up here…

Don’t like to make generalisations on people’s lampshades,but the owner of that one,is defo a Brexiteer

3 Likes

I’ve just installed a new loo seat. Both the old nuts were seized up, so I eventually resorted to uninstalling using a chisel, which was moderately fun after a long time of increasing annoyance…

Fnaar

Chisel schmisel. A real man would use the largest angle grinder available.

1 Like

Angle-grinder/schmangle-grinder - a real man would use a big gnarly old pair of bolt-cutters :ok_hand:

2 Likes

[quote=“coco, post:3720, topic:85”]
Chisel schmisel. A real man would use the bucket

fxt

3 Likes

You’re all braver than I would have been. Using impact violence on ceramic sanitaryware can go very obviously wrong. I think I’d have taken a bit longer and gently hacksawed through the bolts. Maybe I’m getting old …

VB

A real man would leave it to his wife, and go out to the pub and wait till she had successfully completed the task.

3 Likes

This post has tickled me. A lot.

Fucking hell, are we all expected to hang these in our homes when we eventually get England-Land back?

1 Like

It was extreme leverage rather than impact. I had reached the point where a ceramic catastrophe would had been an acceptable outcome.

This conjures up so many mental images.