Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

New name, new database. The essence of the place is the fleeting shadow it leaves on the annals of history. Let’s see how long this one lasts.

ftfy

Same fat arse

i would give another one to Corbyn, but even he wouldn’t press the fucking button!

1 Like

Proof positive that the end times are upon us

http://swingersldn.com

a crazy golf themed bar.

Both proprietors and patrons need an almighty punch right in the cock.

Suspect they may attract a different clientele than intended with that name?

Wall-to-wall hipster twats guaranteed.

That website brings up a warning from Kaspersky

Definitely a case of putting the cock in cocktail. I’m astonished it is not in a venue in Shoreditch to be honest. Clearly this is golf/cocktail venue is a job for the Luftwaffe to sort out. Where’s me Stuka??

1 Like

Some of the party in Shoreditch last night headed on to this place, hence me having heard of it.

Fuckin’ Shoreditch. Suddenly there are more twats & hipsters per square foot than any other joint on the face of the earth. There are far too many feckin’ Aussies there too for that matter.

1 Like

You’d have liked the cocktail with novelty candy teeth in it. A-pair-o-teef, geddit?

Mind, they did have a cheeky Hibiki 12yo. The fact that it was unopened until my arrival probably says a lot.

The JU87 may not be big enough for this job. Cunt-o-rama by the sounds of it.

Best to finish that off before lighting the fuses then…

Tony Blair can have a heavyweight cock spanging for thinking he’s still relevant.

My fucking teeth. One’s a goner. Implant or bridge with risk of fucking two more teeth and needing 2-3 implants.

Right, fucking cancer can have one to the plums. I am absolutely fucked today, with what I will euphemistically refer to as a chemo cold. Horace’s mail order service could open a whole line in bright yellow novelty items for the special person in you life. I appear to have an unlimited supply on tap. I’m fucking knackered too, so racing off every ten minutes is a total pain. The sooner this fucking tumour shrinks enough for surgery the better.

:angry:

Fuckin’ get over yourself ! Fuckin’ attention seekers :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Thats very sweet of you :kissing_heart:. I have a bottle of the grand reserve of ‘Ólan’s old yellow peculiar’ ready for you :mask:. Please provide your postal address immediately, or before it cools and solidifies.

1 Like