Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I thought of you this morning after an item on farming today concerning a Gin flavoured with ants.

http://www.cambridgedistillery.co.uk/antygin/

Having trouble getting this link in but its Anty Gin from the Cambridge Distillery. They make use of the citrus flavour.

1 Like

ÂŁ210 per bottle, although I have had a taste of their Japanese Gin, which was rather nice.

I can do you a bottle of Gordons with a few ants in it for a mere ÂŁ30.

4 Likes

London

1 Like

tyre

5 Likes

Cockpunch to Black Friday, there wasn’t a thing that I was loooking at that was discounted!

Anyone grab a bargain, or was it a bit of a con in your view?

Didn’t look at anything

Apparently Porsche had 50% off. :smiley:

2 Likes

Damm… didn’t see that… :scream:

Didn’t look.

1 Like

only on Porsche water

2 Likes

My sat nav for taking me through Central London yesterday.

2016’s millionth cockpunch and RIP Ron Glass. Probably best known as Shepard Book from Firefly.

3 Likes

To celebrate 40 years of songwriting across both the Sex Pistols and Public Image Ltd (PiL) eras, John Lydon is delighted to announce the personal and truly exclusive publication of Mr Rotten’s Songbook, limited to just 1000 copies.

Presented in glorious, luxury large format (370x290mm portrait), Mr Rotten’s Songbook follows the success of John’s 2010 scrapbook and combines never before seen artwork, handwritten and annotated lyric sheets and features every song he has ever written.

Each album features an exclusive introduction from John, giving never before seen insight in to the meaning behind the words that have shaped four decades of songwriting.

The publication will be available to pre-order THIS Thursday at 6pm and you can read all about it and see sample spreads from the book in the below image.

£300 or £350…piss off

who is richer, Joe Corre, or John Lydon? :grinning:

1 Like

Buy it and burn it, Stu. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Fxt

Refxt

1 Like

That’s a lot of cuntry slices.

Capitalist, money grabbing punks! McLaren and Westwood taught him well