Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I’m surprised you even mentioned education, wit and sensitivity :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You got me there, I generally don’t, I’m usually found peering at AA, but Louise does, so it catches my eye on occasion

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

No we couldn’t…

Recruitment agents, skip full of bricks to their excess elbow skin. Time wasting useless cunts

9 Likes

They have become worse over the last few years. Worse than estate agents and solicitors now.
I shall probably have to deal with them again in the not too distant future. Oh joy.

2 Likes

Oh yes we could…

1 Like

Fucking Co-op…

I actually saw my first pack of these in there on the 27th of December, but didn’t have my phone with me to provide proof…

Louise tells me she saw Easter eggs in our local co-op today.

Wouldn’t surprise me Simon.

They are always the first to get their stuff out. Pretty sure I saw mince pies in there around the end of August. bloody ridiculous.

Don’t worry chaps, I’m sure someone will start a hot cross bun appreciation thread very soon :wink:

Ritchie!!!

2 Likes

Local Waitrose have a huge display of Creme Eggs…

Hot cross bun discussions could lead to butter wars :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Popped into Morries shortly before xmas and they were in evidence then!

Took a while to get the whole shop fully alight :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: but I think I got my message over…

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: They’re supposed to be hot, not incinerated :+1:

Get you and your trendy hipster ways :fu:

2 Likes

WTF

Cunt who got 8 years jail for 19 rapes and is suspected of committing over 100 rapes is now to be released.

Looks like he’ll be very closely monitored

Not if Uber get a chance.

I imagine he’ll be well chuffed when he discovers Tinder has been invented while he was inside.