Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

The former landlord appears to have commenced Operation Buttfuck during the final inspection, so he definitely gets a massive effort to the danglies.

EE and Google can have one.

My phone (Pixel XL) has never been great. It has occasionally come up with a pop-up system message saying ā€œcache load errorā€, which defies my Google ability to diagnose, and Google support themselves were useless. Itā€™s also frequently slow, which may be related. Now it has screen burn, which is the final straw. Warranty fix/replacement.

I went into the EE shop before Xmas; they said that they have loaner phones, either a basic one or a premium phone if you pay a Ā£75 deposit. Whatever. I went back in today: no loaner phones available. Might get one soon, depends on customers coming back. Itā€™ll be a basic Android (Ā£100-odd model) if youā€™re lucky, and the Ā£75 thing simply doesnā€™t exist. And no, they canā€™t reserve me a loaner phone as there is no system for this. He can leave a note for someone to call me when one is returned, but apparently that rarely works in practice, so the best thing is to come by every couple of days and see if they have one.

I phoned up to have a moan and see if their call centre system was any better. He logged the issue, but couldnā€™t check the stock in local stores because their system was clearly lying (it said that one store had dozens of loaners, but that was clearly not correct and they werenā€™t answering the phone). Could I drive there on the off chance? Or of course I could wait in all day for a collection.

How do EE get away with such poor service when they charge so much more than others? Even with Friends and Family Iā€™m getting to the point that Iā€™m going to dump them and go back to buying the phone outright, as it cheaper and I get more control. What is the point of a store that offers no service?

1 Like

I got fed up crap service, so bought a handset and went with Giffgaff. Been good so far, and you can change your monthly spend easily, with no contractā€¦

tl;dr

didnt read

1 Like

Paraphrase please

My expensive phone is shit and my expensive service provider provides no service

3 Likes

Can you elaborate?

3 Likes

Tl;dr

2 Likes

Man trolled by a Telco is trolled on sad forum about being trolled by a Telco.

7 Likes

Stomach bugs can have a punch in the manly sausageā€¦

:face_vomiting:

Local drivers (and 2nd suspect: fishercunts) can have a fire-and-knives deathpunch to the gonads - the otter who appeared in the river is dead on the road nowā€¦ Absolutely fucking gutted.

5 Likes

my blocked Eustachian tubes can have oneā€¦

Isnā€™t that off the Paddington line?

its the one filled with mucus!

Northern Line then.

4 Likes

Cineworld.

Got an unlimited card through work, them found out that you have to pay Ā£4.70 to see a film on the IMAX screen. Which is hidden deep within the terms and conditions.

And then technical issues meant that it didnā€™t fucking work so they had to just refund anyway.

Get.To.Fuck.

A savage cockpunch to this self-righteous twat. An absolute fucknugget, and let us not forget, an opportunistic liar.

10 Likes

Never mind. Clearly heā€™s seen the error of his ways and has genuinely repented. So at least he wonā€™t burn in eternal hellfire. By way of atoning for his sin I wonder where his sect stands on Penance ? Oh, hang on ā€¦

VB

Do they stand on his ballbag? He might like that.