Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Would you travel to another? Probably need your GP to write to the gynae consultant and express your wife’s wish to be treated at another hospital on grounds of wait time.

she’s started that discussion. We are quite well versed on working our way round the NHS; my Dad worked in and around it for most of his working like (hospital pharmacist amongst other things).

oh and she knows where she would like to be referred to.

1 Like

Good luck.

‘Up to 3 years…’ - he’s having a laugh.

I know - he is a very odd GP, that appears to want to be everyone’s saviour, so he says things like “it’ll be 3 years but let me work on it” then when he see’s you next he’ll say “guess what I’ve pulled some strings, worked my network and I’ve got down to 6 weeks”.

2 Likes

Hefty clout to the happysacks to UPS who have managed to deliver one large loudspeaker to Scotland, while its twin has yet to leave fucking Tamworth . . .

A similar whallop to the tallywhacker to the customer in question who couldn’t be arsed to let his preferred drop address know he had parcels coming so that another one I sent to him separately is now on its way back having been rejected by the mardy cunts at said drop point . . . and now the cunt’s complaining he doesn’t have what he ordered!

Since I’m picking up shipping costs I’m fucking delighted.

4 Likes

Customers, don’t you just love them. They’re the major reason I’m looking foward to retirement, sick and tired of dealing with fcukwits.

2 Likes

I’m lucky really, I weed out a lot of the cunts early on, and the majority of the rest are pretty good, it’s just the occasional numpty . . . . and they’re why I drink and come here to whine…

5 Likes

:+1:

I think that drop off point is only for UPS packages & they won’t take a Yodel parcel (or at least they told me they’d refused one from Yodel for that customer, not sure if that one was from you)

No, I don’t use Yodel - he sounds like a serial offender!

I spoke to them on the phone, trying to get an email address from them & they exhibited an almost insouciant pride in reporting that they didn’t have one. Not sure why they bothered to sign up to be an access point if their customers & that business means so little to them. Surprised by UPS though, they are usually pretty good.

1 Like

Very odd - I seem to suffer some obscure courier-related gypsy curse… :scream: I originally assumed Our Man lived out in the wilds - turns out he lives in the middle of Dumfries - why the fuck he didn’t ask a neighbour to sign for 'em’s beyond me!

Because we are not yet bankrupt enough

2 Likes

Hmmmm! Building a bridge across one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world. What could possibly go wrong?

1 Like

Stupider than a very, very stupid thing.

VB

2 Likes

A) Build bridge to France
B) Have army of UKIP pensioners trying to stop anyone coming into Britain over it?

To be fair, Boris’s role in life is to be a clown in the public eye. It’s what he’s for. Being Foreign Secretary offers hardly any opportunities for this. So every so often he has to yell out something ridiculous to attract attention. In most people this is a phase they go through and they’ve worked it out of their system by the time they go to secondary school. Boris hasn’t got past that stage yet, and it’s looking increasingly like he isn’t going to.

VB

1 Like

Not as stupid as HS2.

1 Like

Err, Boris, what do you think we built the tunnel for you great lumbering fucktard?

2 Likes