Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I love how the values chosen never actually reflect anything like the values of the company. The leadership team never actually know the values applied in daily life, so they always sign up for some meaningless shite they think sounds appropriate.

Our core values:

• Welcoming
  • Approachable
  • Nice
  • Kind
1 Like

Especially as if there’s one place in the UK that needs more infrastructure investment it’s the South East.

5 Likes

And you know that that self same crawling wannabe is going to be your boss’s boss’s boss a few years down the road…

All the most suck-cessful people I met in the NHS and Civil Service were talentless backstabbing workshy incompetent twats who relied on blatant brown-nosing and nauseatingly-relentless self-promotion.

And invariably they got what they wanted.

So far as I can see, politicians are the most successful subspecies of these…

4 Likes

Been drinky drinky today, but before i left work an online training course in support of the cards was announced, mandatory of course. Am fucking speachless

Sounds as if you’ve had the same kind of day as me. :wine_glass:

I only spent six years serving civilly. The one thing I did notice in that time was that rather than being dealt with punitively, incompetence was promoted out of the way.

Boiled my piss.

1 Like

These cunts should be repeatedly clubbed in the cock until they realise that it’s 2018 and just because your great grandfather did it doesn’t mean you have to.

9 Likes

I wonder how they would feel if we lifted them up on a pole and clubbed them to death. If it takes less than 3 seconds I doubt they’d mind.

2 Likes

Oh god yes - SO MUCH THIS! Either promoted or the old Golden-Reacharound to go away…

Only the civil service could take the peter principle and make it worse.

For me this depends on how secure the regional population is - i.e. if there’s enough birds overall, I’ve no issue with it. Wild-caught and quickly-despatched seems an improvement on what happens, say, to mass-produced domestic wildfowl like chickens. Touch of twitcher-sentimentality, Paul?

The old Peter/Dilbert principle.

1 Like

Maybe. There’s certainly a healthy population of them in the UK which is over 50% of the World population, but it doesn’t sit right with me that the fledglings are being clubbed to death to satisfy some archaic tradition.

2 Likes

Fair enough, feel the same way about what the Chinese do with feral dogs and cats, even though they’re nowt but pests really.

Friend works as a consultant in A&E and was telling me over a pint last night that a large % of the ambulance service is now outsourced to 3rd party companies and that number is growing.

Would be interesting to see how much of the east of england ambulance service is

All of the delays listed in the document sent to the BBC happened between 18 December and 3 January.

The 17 cases listed in Essex include one in Benfleet in which a patient fell before going into cardiac arrest. The ambulance was delayed by more than six hours. The patient died.
In Chatteris, Cambridgeshire, a patient died on 27 December while waiting for an ambulance that took more than 13 hours to arrive.
A patient in Norwich waited more than seven hours after going into cardiac arrest. The patient died.
A patient in Bushey, Hertfordshire, died after going into cardiac arrest. The ambulance took 47 minutes to arrive.

Interesting - I wonder what % and whether this is strictly ambulance services including blue light to hospital and paramedics to scene? Patient transport for routine non emergency appointments and discharge home have long been non ambulance service.

In all the regions I’ve worked that are served by WMAS, EMAS, NWAS, NEAS, SWAS, LAS (so half the ten in England), no emergency ambulance service have been outsourced. There are lots of good clinical, operational and financial reasons for this.

Fucking midgety cunty kids on bikes can have a massive one.

Just had to swerve to avoid two kids on bikes who decided to cycle round the corner on the wrong side of the road and have have just mashed an alloy and one month old crossclimate tyre on the kerb.

May not need a new alloy but have to buy two tyres as they only fit them in pairs.

Kids did a runner so can’t even beat the fuck out of them and make their parents pay.

And just for shits and giggles Minis don’t have a spare tyre.

1 Like

you do now :wink:

2 Likes

You’re not wrong there

1 Like