Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Greedy OPEC cunts - price fixing cartels are illegal, unless they happen to be a rich oil producing cuntries…:unamused:

man flu day 4 and still getting worse

Sledgehammer to the collective nuts of whoever designed the “Security” for Santander business banking…
Having moved house I logged on to change the registered business address that I’d just changed on the Companies House website. I discovered that I could change my phone number, personal address and mobile number, but had to ring in to change business address.
So I rang, only tobe told they didn’t have enough recent information on record to allow me to pass through security - mainly because I rarely use phone banking. They said try again, and the security questions might be different.
So I tried again - couldn’t get through, then again and I was in!
So they took the new address and said all they needed to do now was to ring me to see if it was actually me.And they quoted my old number.
I pointed out that I wasn’t there anymore, which is why I’d put in my new number. But they couldn’t phone that as it had been changed within the last 30 days. Which meant they couldn’t change the address.
I pointed out that my statements would all be going to my old house, which sort of made a mockery of their security, so they said pop into a branch. Nearest one is a 70 mile round trip, and open at precisely the same hours as I work.
So they said I should write a letter, mentioning that I’d changed my details at Companies House, which they’d check and change the address. But they couldn’t just check based on my phonecall say-so, despite knowing all the security details, and having sent them a message via the website to show I had access to every other aspect of the account!
Knobcheeses.

4 Likes

Me for waking up at 5am and going to bed a 8.45pm for three days in a row. Fucking early meetings far, far away…

man flu day 5 - stabilised I think…

1 Like

Phew, you might just make it.

This needs a swift kick to the exhaust. The new RR Cullinan. Well, they got the first two letters right…

Holy shit :scream:

The good news is that unless you live in Cheshire or Chelsea, you are unlikely ever to set eyes on one…

1 Like

I know a good business should be driven by what the customer wants.

But if what they want is a pejazzled Tonka toy. Perhaps just tell them to fuck off.

1 Like

Jesus. I googled it, thinking that you were talking the piss…

Without the Georg Kacher camo-paint…

http://images.car.bauercdn.com/pagefiles/9877/1752x1168/rollsroycesuv1.jpg?mode=max&quality=90&scale=down

There could be vommit :weary:

And then there’s the Lamborghini Ur(an)us…

http://www.autotribute.com/24440/production

oh shit i’d better cancel my Macan Turbo order…

I would

earlier effort was better :slight_smile:

one of those Lambo LM1 in Alderley Edge

i thought you had moved:)

I have but the Lambo is still there