Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

A similar thing happened to me about 20 years ago Graeme, a wet fish delivery van damaged my parked Alfa outside the office where I worked in docklands. Like this time, it was witnessed by a bystander. On that occasion, the van was signwritten, so I had the details immediately. I informed the police and my insurance co but didn’t claim.
I went to the yard/office of the wet fish firm but they refused to give me their insurance details, so had the car repaired and sent a demand and a copy of the bill to them recorded delivery. They didn’t pay it, so after writing a few times asking for payment, I sued them in the Small Claims Court. They didn’t answer the summons but paid the bailiffs when they came to enforce, so I got the money in the end. :+1:

5 Likes

Small reward for what must have been a total arse-ache. Fair play for sticking to your guns though.

True, but I was like a dog with a bone - determined the cunts wouldn’t get away with it :smile:

3 Likes

there we go Jim, fixed it for you.

1 Like

I edited my post to include recognition for the effort. I am a vindictive, grudge-bearing twat about stuff like this. It is the only way to operate sometimes. Out-cunt the cunts using only extreme cuntishness.

6 Likes

I don’t know whether this may be useful to you Jim, you may already know the contents.

2 Likes

The police it is illegal to drive off without reporting an accident

Good.

We did try, but not really, really hard. The first time round Mrs VB was rear-ended by an artic while stationary at a large roundabout (the old M4 J13 where the A34 used to pass underneath it). She was cannoned across two lanes of traffic and came to on the central island. She had lost her glasses in the collision and had briefly been unconscious so to be fair she wasn’t in the best of states to check what the truck driver said. He did stop but in very broken English said he’d written his details down. These turned out to be rubbish. His Spanish employer (name in 2ft high letters down the side of the wagon) subsequently denied everything. Our insurers tried to pursue it in Spain but in the end they gave up. The car was a write-off.

The second time she was forced off the road by a truck moving from the right lane into the left lane that she was in. He scraped down the driver’s side of the car in the process. The police did quite a tough job on them to start with (we sat in the room while the phone conversation took place) but in the face of complete denial by them and no witnesses it was their word against hers and the police advised against pursuing it.

VB

Sorry to hear off your woes Jim.

There would seem to be a lot of cuntery about at the moment. Some cunt (s) stole my combi drill and sds drill this morning from inside a house, albeit not lived in. Still, the thieving cunts had to come into the house pick them up and leave. I was upstairs hacking floorboards.

Cunts. Still, means new shiny drill tomorrow.

Are your tools insured Stu?

They are. Spoke to insurance co and they just advised to buy replacements and fill in some online bullshit form.

Never had to use it before.

Did they leave the bucket?

1 Like

And sorry to hear your crap news guys

Was safely stowed ready for action. They were opportunist twats. Saw one van, waited for a chance grabbed two cases and off they fucked.

CP to ill health, a colleague, had a massive heart attack yesterday, he is in ICU and the prognosis isn’t looking great. 55 years old, reasonably fit and one of nicest and gentlest men you could ever hope to meet…

all after helping support another colleague whose wife passed away from a heart attack completely unexpectedly three weeks ago…

and the colleague dying from a brain tumour late last year…

Oxfam. Bringing a new dimension to ‘relief’ work.

5 Likes

Just read a comment where someone was described as a ‘Pre Madonna’.

Fucking hell.

11 Likes

SWMBO can have one. Am going downhill rapidly with either manflu or actual flu and she asked if i had taken a Lemsip yet.

Nope said I.

To which she replied, “well make us a cup of tea when you do”

27 Likes

Priceless!

Noticed a dark mark on my lads toe this evening (not wearing me specs).
‘Bruised your toe’, err no dad, ‘what is it’.
err, mmm, well remember when I went to Cyprus, well we had a proper night out and this camel was on my big toe the next morning. Mike had a ‘W’ tattooed on each arse cheek either side of his butthole.
Yep, I was annoyed but couldn’t help the smirk. So CP to me for failing to be the disappointed dad and CP to him for getting it done.
The next time I see Mike I’ll just say ‘WoW’ or MoM if he’s doing hand stands.

3 Likes