Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Bloody hell, folks are really forgetting what’s important in life…

Oh while I’m at it another COCK PUNCH to cancer, that’s two more people I know that have just been diagnosed with it.

:rage:

The depressingly racist, homophobic twit who just got kicked off the train needs one.

Yes, the train manager is Irish. This doesn’t alter the fact that you haven’t got a ticket.

Yes, the train manager is smartly presented. This a) doesn’t mean that he is homosexual, b) doesn’t mean that being homosexual is somehow a weakness, and c) doesn’t alter the fact that you haven’t got a ticket

24 Likes

Cunting staff reports. it’s bad enough having to turn the incoherent scribblings of fully adult engineers into something approaching English, that’s after you realise that they haven’t even read or understood or have a fucking clue how to evidence their objectives. But then to have to do the same for the comment’s of their Managers just takes the fucking biscuit I’m the cunt who has to argue their corner at the review panel, the dozy bastards.

Riot act read this morning, next year their reports go in as they write them, expecially if they leave it till the penultimate week and then anounce they are on leave next week! They even had the fucking cheek to drip over me like a leaking tap. Full rant mode was then engaged resulting in the departmental head peering into the room, only to give me the nod when he realised what i was up to.

God save me from grown men, children would be easier to manage!

4 Likes

Just box 2 all the twats.

I fucking hate annual report time.

Bunch of twats with no clue, who believe they walk on water and write themselves up to reflect same.

‘I am a natural leader. Where I go, others follow’.

Yeah, someone actually wrote that. He’s also a ‘people person’ apparently. Does it show?

Just give me a team of average performers with a sense of humour and a modicum of self-awareness.

1 Like

I evidence.
You evidence.
None of us fookin’ evidence cos it’s not a fookin’ verb!
We’ll be medalling at the Olympics next.

7 Likes

You are Chumpy and I claim my £5

Just give every plural a grocer’s apostrophe and you’ll be golden Bobster :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Cockpunch (he won’t feel it) to the poor sap who lobbed himself in front of a train today causing me to be delayed to fuckery.

Stood in Kings Cross very grumpy. Apologies to everyone I piss off even more than usual with my posting. :grinning:

2 Likes

:thinking:

It never got to a report because he was never offered a job, but I asked a bloke at an interview what he thought he could bring to the role.

He said “My charisma”

Whilst I concur with your cockpunchery towards said gobshite, I feel someone else needs one here.

You see, a train has a driver and it has a guard (well, at the moment, anyway…). If you’re on a proper train, it also has a fireman.

Therefore, I have to ask what the buggering hell a “train manager” is, because it sounds to me like someone who needs a cockpunch regardless of whether they were in the right or not.

The Nationwide can have one for being a bunch of timewasting jobsworth cunts. Having received a terms and condition change letter from them for my mother, I went into the branch today with all my original power of attorney paperwork to find out the balance of her account as she gets no statements and I couldn’t turn up a pass book.

They registered me as power of attorney but still refused to give me any account info as it needs to be checked at Head Office. No other institution has ever refused me info on sight of the official documents. Utter wank.

Worse, if I want any account info after I get the letter giving me poa approval from head office, I have to make another visit to the fucking branch. I can’t get the info over the phone. They also refused to send out the account balance in writing to my mum’s address. Rest assured my first act will be to close the account.

Is the correct answer :+1:

1 Like

My experience has been that all financial institutions want to register your POA, get this all signed and sealed at head office, then you can go about doing things with the account. This can take a couple of weeks.

The only exception was the Halifax, who did a “live” registration with the POA department over the phone and fax machine (yes). This took about an hour.

Generally it’s a bit of a pain but given the prevalence of identity theft you can (or at least I can) see why they try to cover themselves as much as possible.

FWIW I have a POA “kit” that I take with me whenever I tangle with this kind of thing.

Even if they start out thinking that they don’t need to see a passport, two proofs of my name and address from the last 3 months, and a certified copy of the POA that has been signed by a notary, they usually discover later on that they do indeed need all this guff.

Oh, one other exception was the solicitors who did the conveyancing on the sale of my mother’s house.

They are also the solicitors who drew up the POA and supposedly also hold the original, somewhere. However they couldn’t find it so I had to present back to them a copy of their own document, certified by them, because they are useless wankspangles.

1 Like

I get that but I feel it’s a bit rich refusing me basic account info when they are holding the original offical documentation in their hand.

I agree, but that’s how they all seem to operate. It’s not good to go until it’s been registered with a remote department.

I forgot to mention the twatnozzle in the post office who refused to acknowledge the POA because “it has to be recent, like the last couple of months”. Uh no, it lasts forever, that’s why it’s called an ENDURING power of attorney. A swift call to head office told him that he was mistaken. He didn’t like me after that.

Still, most people are very helpful. It also helps to at least sound like you know what you’re talking about. Frequently the person behind the counter has never done this before and knows less than you about the process.

2 Likes

a bit like “managers” in shops who have know knowledge of the provisions of contract law in England & Wales so make up “well our rules say” excuses
like rough old slapper who tried to tell my my driving licence was invalid because it was a paper one, I suggested she needed some basic training to the sales manager

Exactly my experience with POA on my Dad’s affairs.
It has to be signed off by a legal team in HO otherwise they have to have a legal person in every branch. makes sense in a way as once it is signed off you can use it in any branch etc.

I’m guessing Hermit would be even more pissed off if he got what he wanted at that branch on this occassion but he had to take the original with him every time.

The bank’s primary responsibility is to their customer which means protecting them. The person with the POA is not their customer.