Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Like a fart, you can never trust a pussy. :grinning:

1 Like

I was going to write a long drawn out post about wankers driving cars wearing earbudsā€¦ cunts that work for energy suppliers fitting smart meters and ā€˜at riskingā€™ boilers that shouldnā€™t be, spending all morning taking a Primatic cylinder out that turned out wasnā€™t a Primatic after all and leaving my phone under the floor and relaying the carpet.

Today has been an utter fuck-on.

2 Likes

Of all your work trials and tribulations (bucket tales excepted, of course) thatā€™s the best so far. Iā€™m sorry if you (probably) donā€™t feel the same, but it made I larf :+1::wink:

Itā€™s going to be fucking awful going back for it tomorrow.

A thousand messages and the customer likely pissed off with it ringing.

Is the alarm clock set on it?

Didnā€™t you say the customer had gone away for a fortnight?

No alarm set thankfully. It is only ever has two settings of ring volumeā€¦ vibrate or as loud as it will go as Iā€™ll never hear it during the day.

Oh and it has an annoying ā€˜chirpā€™ that reminds you that you have a txt or missed call.

Had an absolute fucking gutfull with the company that supplies many of the major parts for the Wychwood mains blocks. Iā€™ve dealt with these unreliable, slow, uncommunicative fuckers for five fucking years and STILL they are incapable of invoicing correctly or quickly, still cannot communicate amongst themselves at-all, lack all QA consistency, canā€™t follow simple instructions or plan drawings, cannot even get my fucking address right, much-less pass-on courier tracking. Whatā€™s more they cannot accept criticism of their many, repeated failings, but do expect to put their prices up with pretty much every order.

Iā€™ve tried so fucking hard to deal with smaller, less-known and most-of-all British companies, cos, you know, what goes around comes around, and we could do with looking after our own. Well none of that ever did feed back, and now I have to find new suppliers, probably in fucking China who are just as bad but hopefully at least, cheaper.

Microns away from giving-up altogether. This country and its pigshit-thick, bone-fucking-idle, illiterate, innumerate, sloppy, unskilled, entitled, racist - and proud of all of it - WANKERS fills me with bone-blackening despair and loathingā€¦

2 Likes

Not a good week it seems, keep up the chin something good will follow.

Sadly the above is the very sharp and painful tip of the rectum-ripping iceberg of pain that is this week.

I could fill pages.

But promise not to.

Luckily Samā€™s away for a few days, so at least sheā€™s spared it.

Fill the pages - fuck it - thatā€™s what what weā€™re here for :+1:

We have been selling for 5 years on eBay and bend over backwards to get the stuff out the same day with next day delivery,over the top emails and phone calls etc etc.

Iā€™m amazed at how many small businesses are still in business as they are utter shite at getting orders out,taking money when they donā€™t have the stock and canā€™t even be arsed to notify you

We are only talking small scale,but to me that should make no difference

1 Like

I feel your pain brother Stu - boy, do I!

1 Like

Iā€™d like to nominate each member of PETA that thought it was a good idea to claim copyright of a selfie for a monkey and in doing so make a photographers life a living hell and wasting mucho donated money at the same time. Theyā€™re nearly as bad as vegans.

7 Likes

At least weā€™re doing something right :+1:

I agree, however if you think that is bad try dealing with the Russians over parts delivery.

1 Like

True. Amazingly, even Iā€™m not quite that stupid.

Did come close to dealing wit some Latvians mindā€¦

Cockpunch to the rat I saw twice in the garden earlier. The bird table has brought unwanted visitors.

http://www.sportingsupplies.co.uk/contents/media/l_aipswa.jpg

2 Likes

You should try keeping hens. Or perhaps not.

1 Like