Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Radio1 Xtra (Dab or internet)

MistaJam is what you radio 2 listeners might refer to as a disc jockey. A.Dot is very good in the morning. David Rodigan is pure reggae on a Sunday evening

Big up the semidetached massive.

7 Likes

Still none the wiser as I donā€™t know what radio 2 is - see above

1 Like

Eh?

You would know it as the Light Programme, Kevin.

11 Likes

R3 Late Junction. Everything else isnā€™t as good.

VB

3 Likes

The ones around here brake when approaching every corner, bend, slight kink in the road or even on the straight if they see another car less than a few hundred yards ahead.

5 Likes

^ Thisā€¦ :rage:

Boxing, and all the cuntery displayed by every twat associated with it.

For the life of me, I cannot begin to fathom the enjoyment gained from this. From the stage managed ā€˜press conferencesā€™ , face-offs and just utter cuntery to the obscene money and shady backroom deals. Role-models my arse.

No, boxing and all the proponents thereof, can get back into @browellmā€™s drain.

Fucking lunacy that this is tolerated in the 21st century.

9 Likes

Probably tailgating like feck.

I used to love watching boxing back in its heydays of the 70s and early 80s. Itā€™s just shit now and I rarely watch a bout now

Oh god yes - I especially love the ones who come to a complete standstill at every kind of junction, even roundabouts, even when there is absolutely no traffic with right-of-way.

2 Likes

Cockpunch to me for not reading properly - I thought I was simply changing the address on my driving license via the DVLA web site but no I was on a ā€œserviceā€ that charged me Ā£49. for something I can do for free. Total fuckers, misleading shit like this should be illegal -That said I am so annoyed with myself for being a twat.

My wife got the same when sorting EHIC cards, I think that Google should be liable for its ordering of results in cases like these.

2 Likes

I did I the same thing when renewing my Driving License Ā£25 it cost me.
And anything that charges p & p on free samples.

1 Like

One rule.

Never ever click on the top tier of advertised results

1 Like

So very much this ^^^^^^^

or use https://duckduckgo.com/

2 Likes

Usually I use a mac and safari - This gives a nice green tick to highlight approved sites. For this error I was an a laptop. Lesson learnā€™t I hope.

W.O.T. plugin sorts that