Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Apart from being a complete cunt, this chap is beyond stupid. A fucking moron would know that transferring the funds to your own bank account is liable to result in arrest, prosecution and incarceration.

2 Likes

Yes, there was no way he was going to get away with it. Getting caught, and going to jail, was a certainty. He might get several years - for Ā£28k. Thatā€™s one of the reasons small charities donā€™t have that many checks - itā€™s patently not worth it. Except to a moron.

Me. I deserve a spanner to the googlies for dipping into, and reading a few threads on Tā€™other Place. Fucking hell itā€™s dire.

Enough said. If this generates too much response, I shall delete this and any further posts on the matter to maintain consistency.

3 Likes

Not if it has been quoted :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hah ! I still have the power :smirk:

Twat! A spanner to the googlies would be a small mercy. :head_bandage:

I am very pleased how turnover in the calcifieds has ossified so I only lead to have a squint about once a month. :spy:

Thatā€™s what led me down that disappointing path.

1 Like

Lying cunting Amazon delivery serviceā€¦:rage:

Yep, itā€™s dire. Most have moved to other sites it seems. Maybe 1 -2 items advertised a day, the layout makes it worse, but bumps up the page count.

With no apologies for re-nominating this twat - Jeremy fcuking Vine.
Heā€™s not even Jimmy Young extra lite, what a superficial non-news cunt he is. Fair makes me piss boil and the clusterfuck gets paid for his drivel.

5 Likes

Canā€™t you just tune in to another station :wink:

1 Like

You utter tosser, you made me look!

What kind of xmas tree for the listening room, sweet jesus what a humongous belm.

1 Like

Without a doubt one of the thickest ā€˜broadcast journalistsā€™ at the BBC, and he has some competition.

Why does he have to shout everything? Also never listens to anything his guests or callers say - ignorant twat.

1 Like

He was a rubbish dancer on Strictly Cum Dancing too, I could have done a lot betterer.

1 Like

This video of Vine being abused by a motorist might cheer you up.

1 Like

This springs to mind for some reason.

2 Likes

There We Are Then

Fucking logic has no place on this forum :grinning:

2 Likes

Fuckā€¦ I canā€™t believe I looked.

Agreed. Hence the use of a winky emoticon

Hehe, you said winky.

1 Like