Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

You’re not sweet on him then?

1 Like

This^^
He uses it enough himself, wanker that he is.

If Mrs Jim is going to hurt her knee, the least she could do is to damage it on Lord Sugar’s crotch.

5 Likes

Perhaps we could call Lord Sugar of Cuntingdon. Or just plain Cunt for short.

The Cunt of Cuntsville

Alternative approach

1 Like

Death-grip handshakers can grab themselves by the goolies.

I like a firm handshake, don’t get me wrong. I’m also averse to a limp clasp, but these vice-handed fuckers seem to have something to prove. One chap in the office today was trying to rearrange my metacarpals.

1 Like

1 Like

That video reminds me of this. Maybe Trump should meet Mr Shake Hands Man?

2 Likes

GWR for supplying shit coffee in their lounge at Paddington

Bless…

3 Likes

1st world problem?

It is sad about those young men , someone I know who a tradesman is also a very good graffiti artist. They have shelves of spray paint at home and some nice work

Ann Coulter for being an evil bitch

1 Like

Seems to be a rash of traffic wardens here at crazy times , we were on way home last night and at nearly 10pm they were ticketing folks near here . Then again this am at 08.10 catching people on their mopeds

The traffic wardens around your way have mopeds and persue drivers on them? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m not sure you’ve got the hang of this cockpunching thing really Phil. Please try harder next time.

:innocent:

2 Likes

Whoever did this deserves to have their nadgers nailed to a wall while people take turns to smack them with a cricket bat

4 Likes

Oi, @hifinutt this is the more idea. Needs a bit more swearing, foaming at the mouth and wanton disregard for anything other than extreme violence, but the general seething anger comes across nicely…:smirk: