Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

If he’s here, he’s keeping a low profile to the point of being non-existant. So whatever.

1 Like

Sounds like the perfect time for @TMC to do a software upgrade and everyone re-register

1 Like

1 Like

Haven’t seen any evidence of his cuntish attitude / behaviour / beliefs on here.

What a fucking tragedy. The shame of a Nation.

They’ll just chop it up, bury it, piss on it occasionally, then dig it up and eat it.

Sounds like a Lopwell gathering…

The quantity would be about right.

VB

2 Likes

Obviously this twat has one coming which his wife has probably already administered.

‘Mr Griffiths, 47, an MP since 2010, became a father in April when his wife gave birth to a baby girl.’

2 Likes

One to the leisure centre soft play management. There are chairs for the parents to sit on, but they are kids’ chairs. Believe me, they’re not comfortable.

1 Like

Elon Musk, jumped up marketing twat has had a bit of a mental breakdown I think…

4 Likes

Obviously a disciple of the Trump diplomatic and self interest school of thought.

It would be easy to say that you had provided what should have been a sound solution, but the rescuers decided against it - as is their prerogative. But it’s all ended well so everything is cool.

Instead he launches a bizarre attack on a guy who is clearly a hero. What the actual fuck?

2 Likes

He seems to be doing this more and more. He’s fine when everyone is sucking his dick and blowing smoke up his ass, but is unable to take any criticism whatsoever. Basically a narcissist.

Power corrupts ?

VB

2 Likes

Insufferably smug frogs in the office need one (I work for a French firm) :unamused:

Yeah yeah, I know…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Poor marks to virgin media who refitted their rather fragile cable through the open lid of a metal pavement box. Not too clever if someone walks on it . I really do wonder about these fragile virgin cables not protected sufficiently.

what the fucking fuck, can’t agree on a brexit plan, fuck it we’ll go on holiday early

Of course the government has proposed an early summer holiday. A day is a long time in politics when you are hanging on by your fingernails and they are queuing up to stamp on your hands.

To use a boxing analogy May is on the ropes and needs to be saved by the bell.
Then she had better hope that she can find an Angelo Dundee in her corner to split the glove (the hard brexiteers) and give her a breathing space.