Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Another ban on the way…

1 Like

Was it from Brian?

2 Likes

The parents at the Surrey tourist trap we were at over the weekend who used the phrase “good boys get good things”.

Well done, your child will only ever see self worth and relationships in terms of possessions.

The 45 rpm on my recoed player now works

2 Likes

Will you consider a dry hamster and a chopstick ?

2 Likes

Not a huge Genesis fan,but without doubt there best album post Gabriel.

3 Likes

Will swap chopstick for knitting needle. Should get better reception on hamster then.

These are experienced audiophiles you’re dealing with.

4 Likes

“Sleeps”.

There is no excuse for any adult to use this phrase fucking ever. Infantile cunts.

I can’t describe how much it irritates. The young apprentice was instructed to get out the van as he used it about going out next weekend.

Ended up having his lunch with the electricians. That’ll learn 'im, the silly twat.

1 Like

You have an apprentice!!! Oh God…

Not for much longer unless he improves his chat. :slight_smile:

Its an apprentice, smack him with a hammer.

Hopefully the coppers are going to punch this guy

right in the cock

Don’t think he appreciated my response of read the advert.

I am withdrawing my interest in the iPhone.

1 Like

The new management wank word of the year, it’s being used like it’s out of fucking fashion.

Demand signal

That’s it, it’s a fucking stores chit and the fucktards are using it like confetti. Some arsewipe consultants have explained and introduced matrix management and now everything has to have a demand signal. Now we invent project gnome roles to produce said demand signals so the rest of us can carry on doing what we were doing any way, but we are now both measurable and agile. More wank words. To boot, every two bit wanna be manager repeats this shit daily like some kind of mantra. I need out, I really fucking do.

Fuck mortgages, bastard things.

this morning some wankers from Marketing and Communications came to talk to the management team about how our academic school might contribute to the development of the Social Street. WTF is the Social Street, and how do I explain it to our Profs, who might be the most intelligent people on the planet but have the social mores of hippos in a mud pool.

I missed the explanation of what the Social Street might be as I was on my phoning texting the Porsche dealer about collecting my car…I am such crap student and role model…

4 Likes

You are the perfect role model. Not sure about the student bit though

Social Street, I fucking love it. I will use that tomorrow, I anticipate widespread take up by management wankas within a week. They will be as clueless about what it means as me but will still think they are the dogs bananas for using that phrase.

1 Like

You need to get out quick…you are displaying early management taint. :slight_smile:

Nope, or he would use a phrase like strategic buy in.