Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

That’s not the only reason i won’t be going to a nobby concert…

It’s like quality street but you have to share them rather than hoarding and stuffing your face.

1 Like

even the shit ones?

U2 tickets £150 to £300
Thank goodness i don’t like them.

CP to Neymar. This cheating wee cunt, who falls over at the drop of a hat, has decided that he’s not earning enough at Barcelona and has taken a side gig. The wee fuck is ‘acting’ alongside Vin Diesel in the latest XXX film.

1 Like

This is a pre-emptive cock punch for me to be held in abeyance for 2 weeks until the results are known.

I’ve just spent the morning getting my golf swing assesed and as a result have spent far too much money and ordered a new set of custom clubs.

Once they arrive, I then go and get each one fitted for loft and lie etc before being actually allowed to go and play with the bloody things.

The cockpunch is for a) being excited about a set of clubs and b) the risk of starting a thread the like of which has only been seen on Gintonics’ Porsche order.

Oh and another knock to the nads for spending this money and potentially still being gash.

5 Likes

Custom clubs???

Are you 6’ 8"? :joy:

Curved handles to fit past the gut?

2 Likes

You mock…but I have tasted success, and that was with shit clubs.

No, this is the way. I’m sure of it. Hand forged club heads (imagine Samurai sword-smithing), semi stiff shafts with a low kick point … whilst wearing the same shoes as Tiger Woods used to.

What?! Where?! Tell me more.

Did you not get the invite to the Gala Dinner?

Classic fucking ‘if only I had better clubs, boots, knives etc then I’d everyone would see how good I think I could be’ self delusion.

Get a fucking grip of yourself :joy:

You’re quite right. It’s vital that you have the correct gear.

1 Like

Don’t get me started on grips… I have opted for a slightly thicker left hand to help release. :slight_smile:

Or was it thinner… can’t remember now.

Possibly the best two acts i saw at the Marquee in 78

4 Likes

I can see the direct correlation between golfism and persistent masturbation.

:slight_smile:

http://f.tqn.com/y/golf/1/L/i/K/1/arnold-palmer-bob-hope-bent-driver.jpg

Are you having them cryo’ed?