Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I’m quite lucky in that I can “compartmentalise”. The job is very stressful, so without that I would be a gibbering mess. Or more so.
My bosses are pretty good with support.

My only real worry is keeping it from Narelle. She worries too much about me and I doubt her mood would be improved by the gory details.

People who are competent cope magnificently with incidents that to others are seen as a crisis/anxiety producing situation. To administer CPR competently is a skill that should be taught to all, it isn’t a difficult skill to master, the realisation that CPR is required is the difficult part and keeping gungho cowboys away from the casualty, where they can cause more damage than remedy.
Hats off to you Terry, you’re obviously competent and quite a cool reassuring character. If I need CPR I hope someone of your calibre is around, if it’s you and my lungs need inflating, please mate no tongues. :grinning:

3 Likes

You’d love it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You know me too well.
Now wind down and pour yourself a stiff one, you deserve it. Paramedics don’t complement without reason.

2 Likes

Ah, shit, just re-read that. Not very sensitive given the circumstances, sorry Terry.

Should have said wipe their own arses, or something equally vacuous…

Thick skinned me didn’t even notice that :smirk:

1 Like

Fixt

(Well done Terry).

1 Like

Bloody well done Terry :clap::+1:

Me, for coming across as “Hey, look at me. See wot I done !”

It wasn’t the point of the post. The point was that society has bred a generation of self obsessed, me-me-me types who can’t see past their own self importance.

It appears I have become the very thing that I loath :weary:

In mitigation, I was quite stressed and needed to vent.

Didn’t come across as that at all.

We all know you don’t care what people think of you as you like prog :grin:

1 Like

That’s exactly how I, and I’m sure everyone else, read it.

We all know you’re a cunt in every other respect though.

3 Likes

Nah, we know you’re not a Cheltenham surgeon :grinning:

4 Likes

Not how it came across at all. Besides which as boasts go you have a long way to go to compete with some of the multi platform masturbators :laughing:

Ha ! :smile:

You didn’t come across like that. I read it as the perfect example of self-obsessed twattish behaviour on behalf of the interloper, whilst you were doing the necessary… not surprised you were angry…

Fecking show off.

1 Like

Inb4 Terry buys Tron amps.

2 Likes

People that flounce off after an argument then come back with a really obvious new user name.

8 Likes

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16836850/8639238.gif

3 Likes
1 Like