Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Anyone remember AnyaPup? Hmmmm…

1 Like

Oh yes

A loon of the first water

I can’t remember what I had for lunch. Please refresh my memory on AnyaPup if you can be arsed.

Not really. It’s probably all still there on the wam. There’s just a smell about that particular character on PFM.

2 Likes

I can’t be arsed to look. I don’t have 2-3 hours to kill waiting for the Wam to load up, let alone search the site. It is bad enough trying to read the classifieds…

But I digress. Massive cockpunch to my dog Ziggy who has just sauntered in from a decent walk and left a puddle of sulfurous arse-gravy on the kitchen floor. Bastard!

1 Like

HarryB is that nutter journalist who kept coming back under different names, kept dribbling on about conspiracies and D notices in the car park. Didn’t he join here and threaten to track down and chin people?

Was he anyapup as well?

Yes

Harry Blackwood.

Really need to be careful with that one mind. Got a few really unpleasant pm’s through.

yep,

Mr Cyrus Usher Cyrus

An utterly throbber

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

I’m using that tomorrow on the first electrician I meet.

Oi
My first career was a sparky.

Exactly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Being a flood golfist you’re on thin ice there.

Yep Anypup = HarryB = failed journalist = self deluded nutbag.

Still clinging on to that butthurt and repeating it anywhere he isn’t banned :joy:

Just wait until I get my new custom wands.

Gonna be threads all over this forum , get the traffic through this site with the Chaps from the Club.

Oh yeah.

Wasn’t that a bump 'n grind disco act from the early 1980’s?

3 Likes

Nada