Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Mrs T-of-C was indisposed.

VB

Yes… a very pleasant evening. :slight_smile:

The mutt is on the mend vet thinks it is an infection, so getting back on track.

For the avopidance of doubt, I meant ‘indisposed’ in the sense of being unable to join us, the reason being that her pooch was poorly.

VB

Surely that’s a rather personal comment to make about the good lady??

4 Likes

Honestly, it’s comments like this that do this forum a disservice.

Yep, looks like it. “Crack on then” seems familiar.

The Dan was another name I seem to remember.

Speaking of bannings, (and apologies for more Wam stuff) I have just put two and two together. Captain Catfood took over effective control of the Wam on 1 April, just prior to the post Scalford long knives.

Puts the “clean page start, welcome back and rebuild” shtick in context if he was the one wielding the knife in the first place.

3 Likes

I noticed that as well. The cat food pillock let Mad Sgt Steve take the blame, so he is a coward as well.

Is it the same bloke? I thought Anthony brought in Mr Catfood to run the wam for him and then a new bloke Peter bought him out completely after.

I’m confused. I thought Petfood Pete and Mr Whiskas were the same chap…

They are the same - Captain Catfood Pete.

I keep saying it, the Wam as it was is dead and gone. Grieve, move on, but most of all leave it where it is and lets get on with making this place what we want.

3 Likes

A bordello with free beer? That would be awesome :thumbsup:

1 Like

Good idea. It would need a suitable system, large horns obviously and a comfortable smokers’ area would be most welcome.

2 Likes

Ms ICHM for making me go through her and her ex’s LP collection to assess value. FFS, you have to try a track or two to see if they play OK.

List inlcudes; Gong, Yes, Brand X, Be-Bop Delux, Genesis, Billy Joel, Blue Oyster Cult, Dr. Hook etc… etc…

Currently listening to Gong LP Angels Egg, what a load of tosh.

Yes tracks obviously last at least 35 minutes, so you get 1/10 of a track.

No wonder they split up.

Sounds like an excellent collection :unamused:

Not too sure about Jilly Boel or Dr Hook but the rest is superb !!

:+1:

Or send them here for me to test :+1:

Good idea. Better for the environment that sending them to landfill.

Landfill should be saved for yellow wannabee Strayans.