Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

True, she does. I turned it off after 20 mins, Piers Morgan makes me gag, spouting his “I’ m a journalist” bollox, gets me going like a cat extracting a Havana fur turd.

1 Like

Gave up on it a long time ago. About the only exception I’ll make is if Hislop is on, because he’s the only person that really challenges the political panelists, and his depth of knowledge is pretty exceptional.

1 Like

I don’t even…

1 Like

Just shows, when an officer asks you for your name it is best to give it and not be lippy.

Damn right, this sheep had it coming, the cheeky twat

(yes yes, it’s the Mail, it was the first hit on google)

1 Like

Mr Adinbi, a prominent member of Bristol’s black community, said: “At first you don’t accuse someone of being someone else. You ask questions.”

They did you dick. They asked your name !!

1 Like

NowTV.

No they didn’t they asked if he was someone else and he replied no, they then asked for his name and he declined to give it.

So they asked him his name then ?

2 Likes

Not at first no, his complaint was they accused him of being someone else before asking his name and were rude from the outset.

You don’t have to give your name and address to the police.

Taser in face, gnarly.

From the video it looks as if she got flustered, panicked and used the taser, the fact that she shot him in the face is an indication she wasn’t in full control.

But it is a good idea.

So is flossing but it’s not a legal requirement.

Really shit comparison.

so you want not complying with a “good idea” to be a valid reason to taser someone in the face?

Stop being a dick.

That area of Bristol is a center for violent crime and drugs.
It is a stupid idea to refuse to give your name to the police when asked, even more so there.

That’s just bullshit justification, the police should be polite and understand the laws no matter where they are.

What’s the point in having a police force if they ignore the laws they are supposed to be enforcing.

Tbh your argument is bullshit.