Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

:grin: I wonder what the Japanese call it?

Eye

2 Likes

When hoses get furred up don’t plumbers lop off the end?

deburr the end for a managed flow

image of big drill

Your pee hole needs reaming -

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/02/aplusautomation/vendorimages/381680bd-98bc-4b01-b32b-768a51aab631.jpg.CB280644672.jpg

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

A set of various and handy deburring tools

if all else fails you’ll need a new adjustable spray nozzle

3 Likes

Where’s Dom when we need him ?

VB

1 Like

Actually, that’s a point, where is he?

Don’t worry - all of us Jocks, Paddies and have Taffs have been put firmly back in our box. :blush:

This is manna for the IndyRef2 campaign.

Ian Duncan Smith. I’d start but I wouldn’t be able to stop. Loathsome cunt.
Kuennsberg laying on the gleeful positive spin on behalf of the govt can have one too.

1 Like

Olympic cycling champ Nicola Cooke delivers cockpunch to Bradley Wiggins, Brailsford and Team Sky in general.

Will they ever admit what was in the mystery package for Wiggins?

Yep, it stinks. Particularly with all their talk on starting up about being clean… It’s becoming impossible to believe what you see when watching most sports nowadays.

1 Like

True - sometimes I can’t believe what I’m seeing when I watch the Palace

2 Likes

BT, swindled by their own employees for millions, couldn’t happen to a nicer company… :confused:

Fucking FaecesBook! Again !

This time it’s the, “You have to respect Trump. He’s doing what he said he would” brigade. No I don’t have to respect the thin orange skinned, mysogynistic, xenophobic waste of oxygen !
Get a grip. Doing something which is obscene and unconscionable is not worth respect. Fuck the fuck off !!

6 Likes

Labour can have one for being a fucking shambles just when we most need an organised opposition. The Tories can have one too for being a bunch of opportunistic twats who will sell us all down the river out of self interest :tired_face:

5 Likes

Surely that’s random fuckwits that you are friends with on Facebook, not Facebook itself?

2 Likes