Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Absolutely, it is hellish.

Will just have to wait until the pain subsides into agony before getting up and asking croakily for a slice of bakewell and a good strong cup-o-tea…

And…to reset the router so I can watch Fortitude on my phone. :slight_smile:

One of our fucking dogs has just had a fair whack from me. Just received some records from Stu and the little shit has ripped up the inner sleeve of one of them. He is now skulking and sulking in the back room. Little fucker will be getting no treats tonight.

As in hit?

Ian McNabb, from the Icicle Works, and an extensive solo career, can have one.

This actually pains me very much. The first band i ever saw live was the Icicle Works, and I have seen the various iterations of them, and McNabb solo, more times than I can count.

I recently decided to do Twitter, and subscribed to his feed. Guess what? It appears McNabb is a Pro Brexit, Pro Trump nasty piece of shit. Something I would never, never have imagined of him. There’s also some weird shit about the McCanns.

I am so, so disappointed.

That’s how I read it.

me too - :-1:

Judge as you will - it got a tap across his rump and deserved it

:pensive:

ok - a fair whack / tap across his arse

you tapped it’s arse? :frowning:

I met him, briefly, through an aquaintance a couple of years ago - he’s a fanny.

Heros often dissappoint - the sweets especially - they’re shit :grinning:

Well, I’m not going to do the front end, am I?- too many teeth

1 Like

I thought you were replying to Rob about Ian McNabb at first :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe, maybe :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Flying drop kick to the genitals of the utter twats at Glasgow City Council who are proposing a ridiculous one mile parking exclusion zone around Celtic Park on match days. CUNTS.

http://www.celticfc.net/news/12028

More gifts from Jezza.

What a cunt

1 Like

Donald calling Jeremy
Donald calling Jeremy
Come in Jeremy

Storm in a tea cup, if there is one politician who would never mean to convey that message, it’s Corbyn. He is incompetent, but that’s as far as it goes on this issue.

Cupping a big veg like he knows what he’s doing.

1 Like