Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Not suprised, those metatarsal injuries must be a tad hurtie

2 Likes

Holy fuck, a right pair of deranged nutjobs

Cockpunch to the 'nads of all ticket sellers, once again being motivated by being charged Ā£2 per ticket for choosing to print them on my own printer. However the real nomination here is for the owners of Viagogo who are charging Ā£1,750, (Ā£2,330 once Ā£583 for VAT and a booking fee are factored in) for tickets with a face value of Ā£75. :rage: The real zinger here is that the tickets are for a concert in aid of the teenage cancer trust :disappointed:. Yep, Viagogo are utter, utter cunts who would profit from an event designed to raise funds for cancer.

:imp: seething about this due to my current state of health :imp:

To lighten the mood of this post and/or also add insult to injury it is an Ed Sheeran gig :rolling_eyes:. Fair play to Ed for playing the gig, but cockpunch to him too because of ginger reasons.

:confounded:

6 Likes

Quite why they havenā€™t kicked these ticket reselling sites in the fanny and fucked them off escapes me. Utter wankers.

Indeed, but how do you stop them?

I imagine that soon, tickets will be sent to peopleā€™s mobile phone, and will be tied to that phone, via an app connected to the original payment. That would make reselling much harder.

4 Likes

They did similar in 2005 at the live 8 gig,it was sent to your sim so it made it harder to sell.

If assorted knobheads didnā€™t buy tickets at those inflated prices the re-seller scum would soon fuck off and go back to selling crack outside schools!

2 Likes

Cockpunch to Migrane headaches. Iā€™m lucky enough to not suffer from them, but Claire gets them, and itā€™s heartbreaking to watch her suffer with them. Occasionally, a couple of times a year or so, sheā€™ll get one that literally knocks her off her feet for three days. She hasnā€™t found a medication that can even touch those ones. Sheā€™s had them since she was 11, so has developed coping strategies and for the less severe ones she has some tablets that just about take the edge off and sheā€™s able to function.

As I said, she started getting them at 11, and now, at 11, Lauren has started getting them. Sheā€™s got one right now and is crying her eyes out with the pain, and thereā€™s absolutely fuck all I can do to help except give her hugs. Poor kid.

1 Like

Feel for her, I used to get them when I was younger. In my case I found they were stomach related. As Alka-Seltzer and an aspirin seemed to fix it.

But beware, I have absolutely zero medical knowledge!

With Claire it is loosely related to the menstrual cycle, with the odd random one thrown in for extra misery. I hope Lauren isnā€™t starting her periods yet, I can do without 3 loads of PMS per monthā€¦

My wife also is susceptible to a migrane, but thankfully they are few and far between. They are generally brought on by a sharp intense light such as a reflection from a car bumper.

She was referred to a masseur for head massages and that seems to have helped.

Actually, thinking about it it has been several years since she had one but she keeps the head massages going. Maybe worth a shot ?

1 Like

I think she tried something similar, when she had Bupa coverage. She also did a clinical trial for some medication, but had to pull out of it when she got preggers with Ellie.

Iā€™m sure her spa has a masseuse, so might well be worth a shot.

If anybody is travelling to Holland in the near future could they please award Geert Wilders a violent knee to the bollocks for services to racism. He is a disgusting blot on the European landscape.

6 Likes

Plenty more where he came from. Unfortunately :disappointed:

Perhaps you could deliver a weltering blow to his trouser-zip with your ultra-terrifying and really very, very scary banhammer of doom.

:neutral_face:

<<āœŠ>>

Good for you, you seem a bit tense. I might have a cup of tea and a nice biscuit instead.

1 Like

This utter clown - what a deluded twat Nutter is -

A hefty, heavy, blunt force trauma kick in the nads to cancer againā€¦yet some else I have known and worked with for years has got the damn stuffā€¦

1 Like