Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Oh ffs…I see what you did there.

Foolishly, I only read the Sorry bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The fuckers at Firestone class d shite who have the communication ability of a brick. Three emails and a phone call and nothing.

What a bunch of cunts, my advice don’t buy anything with a Firestone badge on. It just fucks up and they don’t have any support at all.

Dave Brailsford & Team Sky… If they cheat, it’s a process failure. If anyone else cheats, it’s wrongdoing apparently.

2 Likes

Wiggo’s allergy nonsense is getting embarrassing.

This is being covered in the cycling thread.

Yeah right… as if we would have a cycling thread.

Varifocals and Volvos yes…but cycling? Nah not a chance.

1 Like

Muted that thread months ago.

Cyclists are cunts.

2 Likes

Harsh but generally accurate.

Make sure if you are South African you don’t get arrested for some bullshit law in the UAE

South Africa’s foreign ministry has said that it is not able to help the couple as this is a matter of domestic UAE law.

The South African government has advised the couple to get legal assistance, the BBC’s Pumza Fihlani in Johannesburg says.

Philip Hammond, reasons.

1 Like

The smirking cuntbutler had the fucking audacity to call the Tories the ‘party of the NHS’ during his Budget speech.

2 Likes

That sounds like a not unattractive job, depending on your employer. I would probably work for free if I was Keren from Bananaramas Cuntbutler.

1 Like

CP to the dentist for having Regtransfers, a magazine exclusively for cunts, in his surgery.

5 Likes

If you are going 80’s girl bands I’m voting for Susanna Hoffs

2 Likes

GIRFUY :slight_smile:

And I’d be Siobhan’s footman :grinning:

1 Like

We could make up a foursome. All we’d need to do is get them to agree :cry:

Dave and Andy might raise objections to our employment…

The bastards :rage:

There’s a 1960’s Woody Allen story where he asks a woman he knows if she’ll let him commit adultery with her, as he and his wife need grounds for a divorce. The woman replies “Not even if it would help the space program”.

VB

2 Likes

I bought two plates off them for my kids cars as 18th birthday cunty presents. I was tempted by K3BAB, but resisted.

2 Likes