Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I didn’t think it possible for a male to have a depressing shit.

1 Like

You’ve never eaten tofu then.

4 Likes

Actually, maybe his shit is existential…

HM Government for u-turning on a major (in terms of ‘noise’) element of the budget in a week. Bellends.

3 Likes

To the tune of £2bn. Where’s that going to come from now then?

I knew they’d have to find some way of squirming out of it. They had trodden on the toes of part of their support base and the marginal MPs were squealing about it. I thought they’d concoct some sort of smoke-and-mirrors thing to cover their embarrassment. But it’s a sign of the contempt they have for the opposition that they couldn’t be bothered. A sort of “Yeah, whatever …” response.

VB

Surprising, they could double tax and still get elected at the moment

They’d rather halve tax and let the country go to fuck

1 Like

WTF is this all about? Like some dismal throwback to the 1970’s.

Yep, starve public services of funding by just enough that they can hoodwink the voters into thinking that they are protecting services. Then when the shit hits the fan, privatisation becomes less problematic.

My jaw still drops when I see the miracle goal he scored for Hungary in the 54 World Cup final.

3 Likes

The spunkbeagle of a gas engineer who was supposed to come and service our boiler today. Apart from giving me a ludicrously wide time slot for him to visit (10:00 to 14:00), which meant I basically couldn’t leave the house all day so had no excuse not to do chores, he then rang up at 13:59 to cancel. The fucking ignorant cunt. :rage:

Still, the patio looks a lot better for the jetwashing. And the car is clean for a change (on the outside anyway).

The Conservative Party. For realising long before everyone else that £70K would be a reasonable price to pay for stealing their 12 seat majority at the last election. Small beer given the asset stripping they’ve been able to set in motion since.

3 Likes

I don’t think they’ve extracted the maximum benefit from this yet. My guess is that a goodly handful of MPs will be tainted by this. Given the slim majority I cannot see how Mrs May Not will do other than call a General Election and wipe out Labour in the process. The chance of loosing too many by-elections and thereby her majority makes a GE a certainty

Yeah the whole fixed term parliament act is a bit odd, as parliament can just view to repeal it

losing

1 Like

Foook off!

:thinking:

1 Like

Cockpunch to old age and ill health. I hate seeing my poor old Dad suffering such pain and discomfort and my poor old Mum trying to cope with it all as well. :rage:

2 Likes

My wifes feet. If anyone wants to know what it feels like to sleep with a corpse just let me know.

Like bloody blocks of ice they are.