Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

yes of course… but… “but what if we move house” says my wife “then she’ll be alone”… and “she has to be with her sister” sitting on the shelf in the other urn…

1 Like

That’s a bit drastic. The poor girl doesn’t deserve that

1 Like

No possibility of having a quiet word with the vet, just buying the urn, half-filling both the urns with sand and then topping up with Cat No 1 I suppose ?

VB

4 Likes

actually the urn was about £45 I did suggest bringing the ashes home in the envelope they give you and putting Tonic in with her sister Gin who was cremated 8 years earlier… but no I wasn’t allowed to do that either… never mind that was all 2 years ago… plenty of bottles of gin have passed since then…,

Why not use it as an excuse to have a fucking massive fire?

Hatfield is smokeless

We have a pet cemetery in one corner of our garden, so far it has 1 cat, 2 guinea pigs, 3 hamsters and two goldfish in it :pensive:

Oh fuck, we have 2 horses.

Edit - not available yet.

You mean one of these?

5 Likes

Naw, more horsepower than that!

2 Likes

Neil Taylor can have a massive hoof to the nutsac. It looks like he broke Seamus Coleman’s leg with an absolute shocker of a tackle. Cunt!

:rage:

well you ain’t gonna get them ashes in an urn… you are going to need a Ming vase

That I can relate to

cat…hmmmmm guess what happens when 6Kg cat meets curtain…

I was laughing hysterically until Louise reminded me it was me that had to fix it…

fucking curtains… and the cord mechanism for which there are no spare parts as it was discontinued…

3 Likes

You’ve got them 'kin curtains too.
Mumsnety, but means DIY sunday instead of DFA sunday.

Gloss the windows yellow

1 Like

Naw, JCB, big hole, sorted.

I’ve run out of shower gel and have been forced to use my wifes stuff. “White Lilly and Rose” according to the label.

It has bits of sand in it like Swarfega. I now have an irritating bell end issue. :frowning:

1 Like

JB?

1 Like