I am now an irritating bell end[/quote]

:thumbsup:

3 Likes

I’ll bet you smell like a pox doctors clerk though

1 Like

A pox doctor, that ages you.

1 Like

Yep. Nowt much I can do about that though :wink:

Banjoo and accordion duo from the 70’s??? I quite liked their concept album ‘A voyage to Bell’s End’.

5 Likes

Although i enjoyed Lily & Rose’s version,i preferred B52s version of Pox Doctor.

2 Likes

it’s plastic balls, bad for the environment and bell ends.

2 Likes

He’s got a ball bearing foreskin now, friction free drawback, no lube required.

3 Likes

Claire was meant to be making dinner tonight. Nothing special, stir fry chicken kung po, using a sachet sauce.

However she was on autopilot and put the chicken in the freezer, and then fell asleep on the sofa until I woke her up just now and demanded sustenance…

The Just Eat app is very handy…

1 Like

Seamus Coleman.

I think he’d prefer a punch in the knackers to having tib and fib bent sideways.

Is this referring to anyone in particular, or just generally aspirational?

1 Like

Jesus the cunting clocks can have one for reducing my drunken sleep by an hour. Who knew?

I did.

Started drinking an hour earlier.

Seemed a good plan at the time…

5 Likes

Coalition forces bombarding embedded rebels in Mosul, causing hundreds of civilian deaths and then pretending it’s somehow different to what Syria & the Russians were doing in Aleppo.

1 Like

They’ll be those special well intentioned bombs then.

Yes those will be the ones. Far less deadly and more people friendly than the evocatively named ‘barrel’ bombs that Assad was using. It’ll be of some comfort for bereaved parents to know their child was killed by a nice bomb rather than an uncaring barrel bomb.

Constipationnnnnnnnnnnnnnn can have one.

Got to pick the mum in law up for a roast in half an hour. Looking like I am going to be sliiiiiiiiiightly late. :slight_smile:

Don’t want to put thoughts into your head.
But you will be bursting as soon as she gets in the car,have you a spare bucket?

1 Like

Get your Mrs to stick a funnel up yer bum and pour warmish water down it. She should then stand well back.