Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

A strong coffee will totally sort you out :+1:

As an enema?

ftfy

With friends like you, who needs enemas?

5 Likes

Are you out the bog yet?

Can report all is well. Made it with 5 mins to spare…

Lovely spread in a sun kissed back garden, and going into town for a small libation with a mate at 4pm.

Today is a good day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ànd when I get back, I’m going to get intimate with Vanessa after a long break and Spacehoppers lovely cd player.

Yes… today is a good day. Much to pleasant to be cockpunching.

Too

1 Like

Too

Ha !! Great minds and all that

‘Too’ late :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m just smirking at your description :slight_smile:

Scrawny :slight_smile:

Probably closer to the second part of that saying…

Fucking BBC news on the radio can have one, they blurted out the F1 results on the morning news with no warning.

They don’t broadcast it anymore so they don’t care who they piss off.

2 Likes

The effing news website does it all the time with the football. If they’re showing it then they don’t ruin the story. If they’re not then they do. On the home page :rage:.

VB

Twatting Guardian on line did it for me this morning, saw the F1 result as a headline.

Soooo, the mouse funeral was carried out in my absence because Amber had started to smell…

I knew that a replacement was an odds on certainty, and so today it has come to pass. Sort of. Claire took the girls to get a new companion for Maisy after school today.

Apparently it’s not a great idea to introduce a single mouse to the existing mouse, because of reasons, so you need to introduce a pair. This advice, naturellement, was received from a mouse peddler… and received with glee by the girls and without question by Claire.

The girls trotted off to inspect the mouse peddlers wares and, guess what? They found a cage with some lovely mice in it. Three of them. And obviously it would have been really mean to buy two of them and leave one all on its own because it would be lonely and sad…

So, one mouse croaks it and gets replaced by three…:rage:

Oh, and the mouse palace probably won’t be big enough, so they might well be climbing up the property ladder…

1 Like

Looks like your skirting boards need some paint.

3 Likes