Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

It seems to me that the security bloke was the cunt in all that.
Overbooking and bumping people is common practice. Bit shit once you have taken your seat mind. But if the captain says you have to get off you have to get off.

True dat.

It can cut the other way though. Ground security at Geneva (useless jobsworths) once tried to stop me getting on a plane there, but Easyjetā€™s gate steward had the good sense to phone the captain and ask what he thought. He said my boarding was fine by him, so board I did. He even moved me to the front of the queue :slight_smile:.

VB

1 Like

I was bumped from a Business Class seat flying from London via Hong Kong to Melbourne to accommodate a group of politicians.

I never made it to the plane, but was wined and dined superbly and flown home about eight hours later. I wasnā€™t happy as I had to fly into Bribane and change planes in Sydney to get home. Needless to say I complained and was heftily compensated.

Being dragged off the plane after being cleared to board because the airline canā€™t get itā€™s shit together is simply not on. I imagine there are security ramifications with hold baggage needing removal and all sorts of other complications too.

I expect the draggee is besieged by ambulance chasing lawyers and hope his impending out of court settlement keeps him in coke, hookers and lobsters by the pool until his extreme dotage.

Flying from the UK to visit the parents when they lived in Nigeria my dad decided that now I was working I could pay for the flight myself.

I booked the cheapest flight available, Bulgarian Airways flying on a 1960ā€™s Tupolev.

On the way back they had overbooked the second leg from Sofia to LGW so I got bumped off the flight. The flights are every 24 hours and they refused accommodation or food so I was stuck in Sofia airport for 24 hours with no local money.

I guess anyone whoā€™s ever flown regularly has had this. I once had a nightmare trip home from New York which included being bumped up into business class because the plane theyā€™d substituted for mine didnā€™t have enough seats in economy. Hurrah ! Iā€™d just made myself very comfortable when they unhooked the electrics from the ground supply at the gate and all the planeā€™s lights went out. Damn. Off we all got and back into dreadful JFK.

VB

Iā€™m amazed that they couldnā€™t get volunteers to go next morning when they were offering $800 plus hotel

United Airlines: itā€™s gone great.

The $800 was a voucher towards another United Airlines ticket, but hereā€™s the thing, you can only use the voucher against a full price ticket, so in reality itā€™s worth a fraction of its face value.

Eww, thatā€™s bloody useless. I was offered Ā£250 cash last time this happened to me

They dragged him off the plane, he managed to get back on so they got everyone else off the plane, removed him again and then re boarded everyone.

Lots of time to wonder if this was the right thing to do as opposed to offering a volunteer ten grand. How much did they lose in share value? Over a Billion :slight_smile:

Nice to see the mail dragging his past through the dirt

I knew better, but I still went and looked.
Cunts.

Free flights for the Mail journalists then.

1 Like

6 Likes
5 Likes

Sean ā€˜The Cuntā€™ Spicer because heā€™s a cunt and when he opens his cuntish gob he only spews forth cuntish words. And then when he tries to make a cunting apology he spews even more cuntish vileness.

He is a cunt, make no mistake

2 Likes

[quote]
I think when you come to sarin gas, there was no, he [Hitler] was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Asshad [sic] is doing.

There was not, in the, he brought them in to the Holocaust centres, I understand that, what Iā€™m saying, in the way that Assad used them, where he went into towns dropped them down to innocent, into the middle of towns, it was brought to, so the use of it, and I appreciate the clarification, that was not the intent.[/quote]

Iā€™m pretty sure that Sean Spicer is actually Chumpy.

3 Likes

Lol, I shall be flying back from Cork later with them.

I hope Spicer keeps his job. He is one of the few humorous things about Trumpā€™s administration. Itā€™s occasionally good to see an incompetent buffoon in a responsible job. It allows the rest of us to feel better about our own struggles with work & life generally.

6 Likes

This could be construed as implying Jews werenā€™t innocent? No? Was this his apology??