Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Spicer is a lot like Trump. Mouth opens; random, incoherent, ill considered drivel emerges, then finally the brain may or may not engage. It’s embarrassing for everybody.

I still cannot work out what’s utter stupidity, and what’s simple tactical redirection of attention.

2 Likes

Since losing Chemical Ali we need a Spicer in our lives.

1 Like

Hitler always gets a bad press, so it was decent for spicer to point out the better side of him

He was fairly good at public speaking.

And the rage, don’t forget the rage :joy:

3 Likes

Anti vaccination stuff is apparently popping up on Fakebook again. The world does not contain enough slaps to properly deal with the idiots that push this rubbish.

5 Likes

Just watching the press conference of the lawyers representing the passenger that was forcibly ‘de-planed’.

Looks like United are going to get it right up 'em. He is coming across as extremely competent.

2 Likes

Saw a good one today - putting the hospital into hospitality…

6 Likes

Wickes :rage: On the 1/4/17 I ordered 3 tons of decorative gravel to be delivered to my home address on the following Saturday, on the following Friday I received a phone call to say that the delivery would not be made as the product was out of stock. I pointed out to the caller that the product had been ordered 6 days before,and why hadn’t they got the stock in, or at least had the courtesy to let me know earlier in the week. The answer I received was that they don’t print of delivery orders until the day before delivery is due, so don’t know if they have stock until the day before!!! That is some fucking half baked “system” wankers.

2 Likes

I was planning to get some of the same through Wickes along with some sharp sand for a couple of projects next week. That was until I read a few reviews. It seems that even if it’s in stock, some of their drivers won’t get the sacks on/off the truck. Classy delivery service :rolling_eyes:
I will mainly be going to Jewsons in future.

If the driver won’t do the humping, just tazer the fucker, like you do at work :+1:

3 Likes

fixed

All of the spelling/grammar pedants on here deserve one - haven’t you cunts got something better to do? :cop:

Not at the moment :unamused:

Fuck off with yer rhetorical questions please Jim…:rage:

1 Like

Fixed and no.

Wickes have rung to say that they can only deliver 2 tomorrow, not the 3 that I ordered. This is a national fucking company and they can’t supply a simple order of 3 tons of gravel with a fortnight to sort it out.

but the man down the road tells me wickes are delivering 200 tons to replenish his drive