Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Amazon… for slipping in a Jethro Tull CD into my order… at least they didn’t charge me for it

Is “Roots to Branches” worth a listen?

Nope, Tull after 1967 are shit

I don’t know. Crest of a Knave was ok. Budapest is a great track.

1 Like

No, it’s jethro tull.

2 Likes

S’OK. If you don’t like it…

Just when you think Kelvin MacKenzie can’t sink any further, he goes and exceeds your expectations.

Saw this yesterday. Hope his wife rinses him.

If you’re one of the remaining
few who can still bear to read
Kelvin MacKenzie’s column in the
Sun, you’ll maybe have wondered
why he’s been mentioning his
price comparison website, A
Spokesman Said, so much. Well,
it’s because he desperately
needs it to take off.

Kelv is facing an expensive
divorce. Remember a couple of
years back we reported that
he was having an affair with
a secretary at the Sun, and
was all set to shack up with
her until getting cold feet
at the last minute? His wife
has finally decided to give
him the boot and is set to
take him to the cleaners.

Presumably the reason he’s
working the self-promotion
angle so hard is that he knows
Rebekah Brooks is aching to bin
his 300K a year column - cutting
costs and helping to detoxify
the Sun’s brand in one easy
move. He’s hanging on by a
thread (thanks to support from
editor Tony Gallagher and owner
Rupert Murdoch) so is almost
literally trying to make hay
while the Sun shines.

1 Like

Plumbers. First they don’t turn up at all, then the next day they turn up an hour early and feck off. Now they claim they don’t have time.

Probably busy doing decking as a lucrative sideline. . :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All the plumbers and sparkys that I used to work with,would just bash holes with a hammer then leave the hole and go.

Luckily being an artisan hole filler, I could make it look like it was before they arrived.

If the reports about Kelvin McKenzie’s column about Ross Barkley in today’s Sun are true then a MOAB to the sac would be insufficient.

A full national boycott of The Sun is the only way to go.

2 Likes

I was about to say that you could give my wife some lessons, then I realised that could come out wrong, as it were…

3 Likes

He’s been suspended. Sadly by the sun, not the neck.

2 Likes

It’s completely true.

A specific stupid cunt mummy who thought she would bring her god awful children to the adults swim session this morning and complain incessantly about all the adults doing lengths the stupid bitch. Clues in the fucking title.

Then proceeds to get her children to swim widths thereby disrupting everyone else in the pool. Obvs the teenage morons who get paid to attend the pool didn’t choose to intervene and explain this to her so yours truly tried to politely provide some context to her confusion, which was utterly pointless as she had the grasp of a paraplegic. In the end I gave up and told her to just fuck off and come back for the morons with ugly children session at 3pm. Yes I am pleased with myself :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Don’t they put lanes in if you ask? (and it’s that kind of session)

I used to go to one session where they’d take the lanes out at a particular time & pleasure swimmers would drift into my lane without looking. They were occasionally mown down.

Thanks. Even if I wanted to read it none of the local shops stock it and I refuse to check their www page. I presume the editor who approved the piece has resigned too…:rolling_eyes:

Yeah, I picked it up when Gary Lineker called him a twat on Twitter.

1 Like

While I am at it Everton can have one for not banning the Sun and all associated with it from the ground and their press conferences years ago. FFS …:disappointed:

Maplins can have one for not marking the polarity on their tantalum caps obviously.

At least I presume that is why this happened.