Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

That’s the tip of Tony Iommi’s finger :flushed:

1 Like

more like

1 Like

Yes most of the time it’s either all lane swimming, no lanes or a mix of both. Fucking idiots should have laned off half the pool.

Could be, but sometimes it just happens. Tants can be a bit edgy (lot of farads in a very tiny package). On the rare occasions I use them I try not to put them near anything flammable.

VB

My nob is like shoe leather, built up over many years of abuse.

1 Like

Forum strapline right there

And now Everton have banned the Sun. The power of the CP thread is demonstrated!

2 Likes

Tyre kicking cunts who send you a thousand questions by PM like “how do they compare to…” “would they work in room size of…”

and then say “oh no couldn’t possibly afford them, just curious”

7 Likes

And the ones who want you to send them to the other end of the country so that they can have a free demo of them in their system/room…

You know when you go to a bake-off and somebody is there you think is an ass and when they pitch up they act as you thought they might be, an uber ass. Well that happened. Well done sunbeam.

5 Likes

Oh dear.

Anyone we know?

:upside_down:

Is that why the beard has gone? Are you in hiding?

Awkward was in that same category too

And that, children, is why I’m scared of going to bake-offs :cold_sweat:

ABD?

1 Like

TBF, most people I’ve met at bakeoffs have been jolly nice, even those that have online reputations as complete dicks.

Of all the bake-offs I have been to, only two arses have attended. One yesterday and when a host decided to try and blow up a pair of my speakers and I lost it.

Was it an NVA bakeoff?

2 Likes