Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Kill them with fire, I wonder how many others they have done the same thing too?

Get on Watchdog on the telly and have a massive rant.

This bitch allowed two planning applications for houses and flats behind our house despite concerns raised by the Highways Agency regarding safe access and numerous objections by local residents. I’m no NIMBY and recognise that people need to live somewhere, and had no objections to the building of houses behind our house, but what she allowed was totally out of character with the area. There have been numerous rumours over the years about backhanders (isn’t there always) but it looks like she finally got her comeuppance.

Anyways, she got the ÂŁ75k cuntpunch she deserved. And that makes me happy!

Id like to see her get 3 months inside for having such a shit name

6 Likes

My dad was in the conservative club with the head of planning locally. When the folks needed some rather contentious work doing, it was made clear that a grand in cash (30 years ago) was what was needed to ensure approval.

1 Like

Such a nice chap

Why doesn’t that surprise me

Prince Phillip for deciding he doesn’t want to work any more.

They should stop his money & make him do a DWP ‘Fit for Work test’. Malingering cnut. :grinning:

9 Likes

Hope they hammer him for bedroom tax

7 Likes

Where I lived for 19 years, the local planning head retired from his ÂŁ50K a year job and somehow suddenly had a ÂŁ3.5M house and then a new XJ Jag and his misses a new Merc SLK, funny that after all those years of living in a 3 bed semi and driving a Mondeo.

Darwin is looming on the horizon methinks

Fixt.

4 Likes

Me for snapping the tag off the arm cable while trying to compress the tags as Koetsu make their cart pins thinner than every other cunt.

ouch. That, sir, is a bugger

Put the point of a wooden cocktail stick inside the connector before you make the squeeze.

One of the reasons I hate fixed headshells

That fairy wire stuff can take a boot in the bollocks as well

1 Like

Phil the Greek might be a malingering cunt, but he has managed to avoid having to meet that uber cunt Trump for dinner by retiring. Poor old Liz will have to have a heart attack, stoke or aneurysm to get herself off the hook.

Driveby cockpunch for Trump because reasons.

4 Likes

Once you’ve done that, if you hang a U turn then I’ll get him with the passenger door.

4 Likes

I like Phil the Greek, says it like it is and doesn’t suffer fools. Must be nice to be in a position that allows such freedom of expression, especially as he doesn’t give two fucks about the caustic retort of the media.
Should be made an honorary member of AA.

8 Likes

My father was a naval officer from 1946-1968. One of his classmates at Greenwich was assigned to Phil the Greek & Co on the Britannia for a fairly long cruise. He would not let on much about the goings on, but Dad did recount one memorable phrase his friend used when asked to describe life on the Royal Yacht. “The ladies in waiting are neither ladies, nor waiting.” :grinning:

5 Likes