Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I thought Jim had been quiet lately…:grinning:

If my bellend was trapped, I’d be screaming me feckin head off, wouldn’t I :flushed:

1 Like

Troo :confused:

Big balls are not always a good thing.

FIXT

1 Like

sorted

2 Likes

I’ll bet you know where the golden rivet is :wink:

Affinity Water can have one for cutting us off - can’t the fuckers control their bursts…

Louise says she wants a shower, I say fuck the shower… What’ll I do for water to make ice for my G&T?

1 Like

Scrape it off the mummified bag of peas at the back of the freezer :thumbsup:

4 Likes

I give you a feckin’ rivet in a moment, golden or otherwise…

Vicious uppercut to the gonads to a particular Discogs seller. It’s not a first press from 1987. It’s clearly marked on the back of the cover that it is a 2016 release on a different label. What’s more, the version you have sent me isn’t listed on Discogs.

I will find you, and I will get Liam Neeson to kill you.

1 Like

Paypal protection? I use it on Discogs as lots of frauds on there, either that or credit card chargeback.

1 Like

Cockpunch to thick cnuts who think keeping/breeding dangerous dogs is a good thing to do. Further cockpunches to those who train/abuse their dogs until they become dangerous. It is never worth this sort of price:

2 Likes

One in the nads for these rip-off merchants!

1 Like

Have one in the knackers as you clear your desk Kelvin. Shut the door on your way out.

2 Likes

I couldn’t believe it when I saw the cost of those calls - they were like 50p ish when I last used the service, pre internet. I guess it’s only old people that use them now. Business model: take advantage of ignorance. Nice.

1 Like

Yes it’s unreal isn’t it…

No wonder they’re advertising on tv all the time!!

Ofcom another major success with privatisation in a sector and spiraling costs due to commercial greed. If ever a regulator (pfffft) is utterly useless it’s Ofcom. Allows BT to protect it’s monopoly for 30 years and create’s false markets with false competition.

Telecomms is in there with the rail regulator at being utterly useless.

Are you suggesting that the privatisation of telecoms, the railways & public utilities have not been a great success, delivering better service & lower prices to the consumer? How very dare you!

5 Likes