Yorkshire Dales roast-off Sep 14th to 16th 2018 - LAST YEAR

Dave, sorry - I won’t be able to make it.
I’ve finally had the job offer I’ve been chasing for some time and will be in Canada by then. Subs bench moves up one I guess …
Have a great weekend guys!

5 Likes

Right, I’m in. :grin:

8 Likes

OK, I’ve updated the list in the original post.

We have 4 spaces available because of family commitments or other problems, so if anyone else wants to come along to this extravaganza of booze, porkery and music (with the chance of health-giving activity as optional extra) then pop a post on here and I’ll get in touch.

Shiver!!!

Don’t worry. I’m pretty certain that whisky is one of your five a day.

2 Likes

Unfortunately realised yesterday that I will be on holiday when this takes place, so I’m afraid I will have to pull out :relaxed:

Eh
!?

Obvious blatant ‘I am on holiday again’ post

5 Likes

We all need an occasional holiday Wayne :sunglasses:

I assume you work so sparingly for tax reasons :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t earn enough to pay tax :pensive:

:wink:

I actually can’t remember the last time I had any cash in hand, it’s probably 10 years +. All my work is sub-contract under the CIS scheme. ie Emergency tax deducted at source and I have to submit accounts and claim the over-payment at the end of the tax year.

1 Like

^^^ Otherwise known as the holiday fund :smiley:

2 Likes

Either that or you have to spend a certain amount of time out of the country for optimal tax efficiency.

Obvious post for the tax lurking inspectorate

4 Likes

Lesson identified from the southern practice session, you can run out of black pudding if you aren’t careful.

Just saying like.

1 Like

Not sausages though, the things seemed to be breeding. Even Ruby might have struggled to finish them off. Shame really because they were really good ones, and cooked perfectly.

1 Like

Err no there was plenty left this morning

If you’re going to leave before breakfast is served or don’t get out ya pit, tough shit