YouTube music ramblings

Nice

Fantastic visuals with a Kottarashky tune from a few years back.

Laptop screen isn’t big enough. :slight_smile:

This bunch cause me regret for not having a vinyl rig.

That is brilliant.

1 Like

And that the holes cover an octave meaning Neolithic musicians could hear a doubling of pitch (not surprising, their hearing would be the same as ours) but that they used it in a musical way. Or an octave interval is the strongest, even for groovy cavemen.

1 Like

Thanks Dave.

It’s a stunning album and you really need to read the backstory to it for it to make sense - she sings over half the songs (including the one above) from the perspective of the male soldier, and the other songs are from the perspective of his wife (now ex-wife!!).

I could easily see the song writing winning an award - if Bob Dylan can win a Nobel prize why not Becky.:grinning:

I can’t find anyone selling the CD in this country, do you know? I have dropped Becky a line for more info maybe that will help.

I ordered it from Amazon.com - was nearly ÂŁ20 with delivery.

There are some new copies from other Amazon sellers at around $1.50 + postage - if they will ship to UK.

I have already checked out Amazon.com but I will go back and look again. Cheers.

Sadly not on Spotify, but whole album is on YouTube. An immense psychedelic experience

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I know this has been doing the rounds but I still think this is funny (overdubbed)

3 Likes

New album on the way, good to hear them with decent recording quality.

Sounds like a par-boiled cat - Mr. MWS is mesmerized

3 Likes

There is certainly something captivating about the videos.

1 Like

She should’ve played the Trump inauguration. I might have watched.

That said she’d have probably been molested by the Donald at some point so perhaps not.

Shaming the racism unleashed in Britain.

1 Like