2nd annual sou'wester - AKA Tapes and Capes kick off

Who’s darren

only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about - just spotted this thread - how do I pay then? not been keeping up and forgot I put my name down.

cheers
darren

It worked then… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m Darren, and so’s my wife

My dog is Darren.

I am Darren

I am in a good mood cos I foind the pre amp I have been searching for 2 years to find so good time to ask for money

this lopwell thing looks scary but why not…

Wait 'til you smell it.

VB

1 Like

If it’s the Mayer you should bring it along. (& the phono)

2 Likes

Well i’ve Paid

3 Likes

On rare occasions the world of art and scumbagmanship mirror one another in willfully shyte perspective.

3 Likes

Just in case you’re just a little tiny bit scared, most of last years attendees made it back home.

Of those that didn’t, one was hypnotised by the lone seal and foolishly crossed the adjacent (Styx) River and is now presumably languishing somewhere in Hades, but the other two just decided to explore the area ‘beyond the fence’ Their fate is, well, unknown…

Enjoy!

PS. Imagine Royston Vasey, but moar bizarre :flushed:

2 Likes

FFS don’t drop this one Darren. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

People remember the Leben power amp incident…

I still have tube glass in my thumb from that incident so sadly I wont be risking bringing the TM stuff to AAs equivalent of the blair witch project.

Especially not the EC8020 phono - I am saving up for when the time comes to replace those valves which will cost more than i paid for the phono itself!!

That is not the right attitude my boy, you’ll be the first to be keel hauled from guys canoe…

buck up this is the AA - cunts not fannys

4 Likes

Strapline :pray:

4 Likes

I’d try not to move any of these heavy amps with the valves installed (particularly if the valves are valuable or scarce items)

useful advice albeit 4 years too late:slight_smile: