2nd annual sou'wester - AKA Tapes and Capes kick off

:hugs:Will do, it is heavy, sure you can lift it

1 Like

Spinning on my dick :+1:

1 Like

just take one of those apple homepods apparently it’s the audiophile dogs bollocks

Sources, I assume @murrayjohnson will bring his Tascam and I’ll bring my Pioneer 707 and between us we have enough tapes to fill two weekends :ok_hand:

In between someone might want to slum it with an inferior medium and put a record on :laughing:

Consider your record selections previous, some would love to be in the gutter looking up to the stars

Looking forward to coffee bollox and r2r bollox and late entrance digital crossover bollox

3 Likes

Amongst the beer and meat, I could probably fit a Prog album in the estate :+1:

We’ve only got a weekend Tel, that’s not enough to even sample the opening flute passage, and well before any gibberish about Faeries might start (about Thursday).

Post Rock then ?

Birfdy electric pouring kettle FTW!

3 Likes

3.75 or 7.5 ips?

1 Like

Pfft :roll_eyes:

who’s Tel? and since when did he have a flute passage?

Foo kettles. FTW…

Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Looks like a solid win for the AGs then :+1:

We need to discuss food aswell. I have a basic Weber thing. Should I take a sack or two of charcoal so we can be lobbing bits of meat on it in a random fashion during Saturday? Happy to bring pizza dough & topping options too (pineapple for Pete)

1 Like

Pork.

1 Like

That did go very well last year.

1 Like

Are we more this year? I took a bit home but the biggest shoulder in all Christendom may cover it. At least we know the oven is big enough…

We could do it to augment a Barbie.

2 Likes