2nd annual sou'wester - AKA Tapes and Capes kick off

I may go cape-less and may go poncho :scream:

I have severe conniptions about Stronnzi’s pizzeria uniform - Too sweaty? or am I being overly sensitive?

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

So long as he doesn’t put pineapple on them… :nauseated_face:

1 Like

You are the person on the internet I warn my children about.

4 Likes

Apple to release scratch & sniff screens in the next 18 months… welcome to conniption

I’ll bring a few local ones down, I expect your coffee satorial to be on full display

A proper kipper

Haha! That tie-apron is a bit of a look!

Sadly, worrying about the TDS, extraction yield and all round balance of my cup has made me somewhat balder, greyer and wrinkly than the fine coffee professional in the pic. :frowning:

Oh boy, you’ve got it bad.

1 Like

Also I am actually trying to find a leather apron for cheffing. Might go for something a little less BDSM and all that.

Yeah right!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m down with all kinds of shit in private, but it’s probably a bit much for running a food truck. There’s carving out a niche for yourself, and then there’s “niche”.

3 Likes

Much more of this crap and Ruprecht gets a ban for grooming.

6 Likes

:grin:

Ruprecht encourages liberation !

1 Like

It never worried Belgian bar staff :smirk:

I have only ever seen front of house staff or tv chefs wearing these.

There is a UK company making leather aprons, saw them on tv the other night, I think they are the only ones left in the business. I’ll see if I can find a link for you. I use a thick canvass one for my woodworking, it’s actually designed for barbers, but works for me.

Me too :kissing_heart:

1 Like